Topo Maps of Croatia

Jerenemas

Next year in the summerholidays we decided to go to Dubrovnik. There are some geocaches around and it would be fun to log a couple. Bosnia Herzegovina is just around the corner as is Kosovo. I read in previous messages that it might be possible to download those maps free. I have tried to find these downloads for free topomaps of Croatia, Bosnia en Kosovo, but I can't find any proper links where I can download those maps. Can anyone help me? Thank you

Thank You Martybartfast, for your fast answer.

I already looked at that website/link, but it seemed to be not a very detailed map. But I am but a newcomer in geocachingland, esp when it comes down to downloading free maps. We purchased the maps for the UK/Ireland, Benelux and Germany. But since we will only go to Dubrovnik for 10 days it seems a waste of a lot of money to buy maps over 150 Euros. But if you say those maps are detailed enough to use for geocaching, we will use them. Thank you again

Thank you Speakers Corner, I have already downloaded them, but I think I need un unlock code of such. When I put the unzipped data on a micro SD card in my Oregon 450, it did not work. Maybe I ve done something wrong. Like I said, I am a first-tryer...

Edited by Jerenemas

Hi,

Next year in the summerholidays we decided to go to Dubrovnik. There are some geocaches around and it would be fun to log a couple. Bosnia Herzegovina is just around the corner as is Kosovo. I read in previous messages that it might be possible to download those maps free. I have tried to find these downloads for free topomaps of Croatia, Bosnia en Kosovo, but I can't find any proper links where I can download those maps. Can anyone help me? Thank you

I compile and offer maps for Croatia (and many other countries) complete with contours. These are available for a small fee and come with full support and are available either as self install electronic download or on a pre-loaed and tested 'plug n play' MicroSD card; simply insert and turn on the device.

More details can be found on my site at http://talkytoaster.co.uk/order.htm

Regards,

Martin