How Do I Post a Picture?

My son and I visited several Waymarks for the first time today. I tried logging them, but can't seem to post pictures. How do you do that?

As soon as you post submit your visit there was a link to upload the photo, which is is the easy way. Now for visits you have already enterd you go back to your visits that will listed on the bottom of the waymark page and click on the log so it is displayed you will see a link to the right saying something like "Upload Visit Photo". Click that it will allow you upload the photos.

My son and I visited several Waymarks for the first time today. I tried logging them, but can't seem to post pictures. How do you do that?

After you log a visit, you are immediately given an option to upload a photo.

After the fact: You can go to your visit log (My Visits, right side of main page), and you should see an option on the right hand side to Upload a Photo.

Let us know if you find the option or if you need more help.

edit: oops, Bruce and I were responding at the same time!

Edited by Max and 99

After you log a visit, you are immediately given an option to upload a photo.

After the fact: You can go to your visit log (My Visits, right side of main page), and you should see an option on the right hand side to Upload a Photo.

Let us know if you find the option or if you need more help.

edit: oops, Bruce and I were responding at the same time!

At least we said the same thing, you much more eloquently than me. :anicute: