God Jul 2013

grodan & fiabus

I could not resist, I had to make a coin for 2013 too so who wants to buy one?

Please post here or if you see me on facebook or send me an email grodanfiabus@hotmail.com Pm doesn´t work usually.

I don´t have the cost yet but about $15-20 including shipping for 1-3 coins approx.

I really hope to get them in time for christmas but you never know so....

I also have a very few left from last year if you like one of those.

All the best.

grodan Karin

The design is set and I have sent in The order for 100 Coins. There is a long Way fr.o.m. China to Sweden and back to us, so I am sad to say you probably Will not get your Coins in time for christmas. If you want to give a Coin as gift maybe you can find a nice giftcard and replace it once you get The Coin.

If I Coins figurer out how I would show you a picture but I forgot how to do that.

grodan Karin

Nevadanick, maybe I can tempt you with 2011 or/and 2010years god julcoin? I don't have any pics yet but you can search for god julgeocoin and you Will find previous years Coin, this years look alike but different pictures/motives.

Thanks, grodan Karin

Can I get a 2010 god jul coin along with my one for 2013? I missed that year.

I'll search My box, think I have one left.

I got The Coins today, sad to say they got a Little more expensive this year. They are $20 each plus $5 shipping for 1-2coins and $10 shipping for 3coins and up.

I can not send PMs so please send me an email so I can respond or just send The right amount to stormatskarin@hotmail through paypal. Also remember to give The adress so I can send The Coins.

Thank you very much.

grodan Karin

I got The Coins today, sad to say they got a Little more expensive this year. They are $20 each plus $5 shipping for 1-2coins and $10 shipping for 3coins and up.

I can not send PMs so please send me an email so I can respond or just send The right amount to stormatskarin@hotmail through paypal. Also remember to give The adress so I can send The Coins.

Thank you very much.

grodan Karin

This is for those WHO already has ordered. I have no Coins left for now, have to wait and see if anyone changes and not want their ordered Coins.

grodan Karin