Unable to log in through Safari using Google on iPad

linedancers

Is anyone else having issues logging on to go.com through and iPad that uses Safari / Google? It works fine through IE on my laptop and through Firefox on the desktop, but when I try on the iPad it makes an attempt but then loops back to the log in page retaining the user name and password.

I have cleard cache data and cookies, also browsing history and have also done a reset. Switched it off and back on, but this makes no difference.

Thanks

Clare

Is anyone else having issues logging on to go.com through and iPad that uses Safari / Google? It works fine through IE on my laptop and through Firefox on the desktop, but when I try on the iPad it makes an attempt but then loops back to the log in page retaining the user name and password.

I have cleard cache data and cookies, also browsing history and have also done a reset. Switched it off and back on, but this makes no difference.

Thanks

Clare

This is the forum for geocaching.com. If you are having problems with go.com you should send you questions to go.com. Their member services contact webpage is https://register.go.com/go/goFAQForm

I do have one tip. When you are switching off you iPad make sure you powering it off and not just putting it to sleep. This is a very common mistake. When you properly power it off you'll get a 'Slide to Power Off' slider that you'll need to use to power it down with. It looks like this

slide-to-power-off-ipad.jpg

What is go.com? Or are you referring to geocaching.com?

Use Safari and log in directly to geocaching.com.

If you're referring to geocaching.com...

Once in a while....I've seen it bounce me back to a different login sreens. I just fill in my information and I've never had a problem getting in. This has happened on both my iphone & my computer...so its the website doing it. It's a glitch that happens occasionally.

Thanks

Clare

I'm guessing you mean that you're trying to log into geocaching.com. If not, or if you need to log into specific web sites, post the steps you are using.

I tested both "google.com" and "geocaching.com" just now. I logged out and back into both sites with no problem, using both Safari and Google Chrome on iPad Retina.