Joyeux Noël mission

Laval K-9

I also wrote lorca.nl(Bruno and Koos) and BlueEyedAussie about receiving their replacement missions or not.

I am so sad that I don't feel like eating popcorn anymore :cry:

ILYM

dc4755bc-c591-4390-876e-e197e776e9ab.jpg

Getting that Easter Mission underway should help you rise from the curb .... :D

Tis true it would.... I stopped eating popcorn im eating candy now.

Ok guys, I get the message. I will post it on Monday :rolleyes:

ILYM

NOW you're talkin' .... and we're listenin' ....

tbd_25a11.gif

I also wrote lorca.nl(Bruno and Koos) and BlueEyedAussie about receiving their replacement missions or not.

I am so sad that I don't feel like eating popcorn anymore :cry:

ILYM

dc4755bc-c591-4390-876e-e197e776e9ab.jpg

Getting that Easter Mission underway should help you rise from the curb .... :D

Tis true it would.... I stopped eating popcorn im eating candy now.

Ok guys, I get the message. I will post it on Monday :rolleyes:

ILYM

NOW you're talkin' .... and we're listenin' ....

tbd_25a11.gif

ITS MONDAY!! ITS MONDAY!! EVERYBODY DO THE HAPPY GEOCOIN MISSION TIME DANCE!!!!

Ok guys, the new mission is posted :D

For those who are still waiting for their Joyeux Noël missions, you are still on my mind. I keep a watchful eyes on any changes on your status. Should you not receive the replacement missions, I'll take care of it myself. I always keep extra Xmas cards for the next Holidays :anibad:

For those who are still waiting for their Joyeux Noël missions, you are still on my mind. I keep a watchful eyes on any changes on your status. Should you not receive the replacement missions, I'll take care of it myself. I always keep extra Xmas cards for the next Holidays :anibad:

Wonder where all the lost missions go........ the world may never know

3311164771_6288997afb_zps0cf55f4f.jpg

-snipped-

Follow me ... I'll show you where they go ...

3140e677-e594-49ca-9cf7-16474cb4f90b.jpg

-snipped-

Not a good sign :ph34r:

-snipped-

Not a good sign :ph34r:

r-FALL-BLACK-HOLE-large570_zps465b95d3.jpg

hold on im coming

today when i came home Bruno was jumping and said MAAAMMMMMMMMMM there was mail today go look quick...

so i open the door and jepp there was a envelope and when i pick up there was a name but not mine`s...

so i told Bruno oke there is mail jeahhh and it`s for you...

FOR ME FOR ME FOR ME and Bruno was jumping barking and very exating....

so he open it and there it was a very special letter.....

while we where reading it we look at each aother cose we understand out of it that there was a card send before the letter but never arrived..

so i told Bruno: Bruno this is very special they send you a new so take the letter so i can make a picture from you with your letter and so so so many beautyfull coins....

CAM00578.jpg

Fox and the hound you did make a little dog and his girl very happy :D :D :D

a BIG BIG THANKZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ from Bruno and me :lol: :lol:

today when i came home Bruno was jumping and said MAAAMMMMMMMMMM there was mail today go look quick...

so i open the door and jepp there was a envelope and when i pick up there was a name but not mine`s...

so i told Bruno oke there is mail jeahhh and it`s for you...

FOR ME FOR ME FOR ME and Bruno was jumping barking and very exating....

so he open it and there it was a very special letter.....

while we where reading it we look at each aother cose we understand out of it that there was a card send before the letter but never arrived..

so i told Bruno: Bruno this is very special they send you a new so take the letter so i can make a picture from you with your letter and so so so many beautyfull coins....

CAM00578.jpg

Fox and the hound you did make a little dog and his girl very happy :D :D :D

a BIG BIG THANKZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ from Bruno and me :lol: :lol:

You're most welcome! I'm so happy to see you finally received a taste of Snowflakes and Sunshine finally!! I hope your first package arrives at some point, too. :grin:

In a last attempt to make everyone happy in this mission, I sent a second replacement mission to both lorca.nl (Koos)

and MattiFnatti :D

The cards and coins are in a bubble mailer so hopefully they will make it safely to destination. If not, I gave up :signalviolin:

So, let's all keep our fingers crossed so we can finally close this mission :bad:

I think if it doesn't work this time there is a Grinch in the hen house..... Or something is up with the Post Office. That's mighty nice of you to not give up on your charges in the mission :drama::grin:

If it doesn't work this time I may have to deliver them myself :cool:

It would be very nice to have you deliver the missioncoin yourself Claire, but I am sure it would take even longer time before I get it then so, I am happy to tell that MattiFnatti has finally received her mission.

Thank you very much and I sure wish I knew where the other went??

grodan Karin and MattiFnatti

Yoohoooooooooooooooooooooooo ;):D:lol:B):rolleyes::):grin::cute::anicute:

Only one left to go... Koos (lorca.nl). Now that he is back home from the vet the card should make him feel better :signalviolin:

WYYAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...............

CLAIRE.......................

WORLD...................................

yesterday i got home from the hospital...

i eat a advocado and i did`t know it was possion but my mam called the dokter and she take it out...

the sad thing is that my mam and dad had to miss me for a hole week and they did`t may come visit me...

they missed me and Bruno also did miss me but yesterday i got home again...

i do good friday i must go back and maybe they gonna take the stichie`s out but today .......

FOOKZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....

there was a very very nice cardand my really FIRST coin of my own..

IMG_20140311_174353.jpg

THANKKKKKK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH

i`m a spoiled little naugty doggie :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Koos has received his mission. He came home just in time :D

I won't need airplane tickets to go to Europe, well at least, not right now :laughing:

Thanks everyone for joining!

See you in the other mission which I hope won't last as long as this one :rolleyes: