Joyeux Noël mission

Laval K-9

I come and lurk about quietly :) waiting patiently so we might get a Easter mission ::))

Me too ... I'm just naturally not as quiet about it ... tbd_25a19.gif

tbd_25a05.gif

I really have the intention of hosting an Easter Mission :antenna: I didn't tell my hubby yet :rolleyes: He is the one sending all the messages to everyone when the times come :P

Just hope everyone will join again even if we are not completely done with this one :unsure: But I'm sure we will be by the time I announce the Bunny mission :wub:

ILYM

Im on board :) Cant wait!!!

That already makes two participants ;)

Easter is April 20th so I'll probably announce the mission at the end of February :)

ILYM

and just WHO is going to pay for the 134,500 Kilos of popcorn we're going to consume between now and then ... ??? ... :huh:

Ill go in for a third of it....... A coupls Trips to Costco and SAMS Club should do it.... Maybe Ill bring Peeps too!

Easter is April 20th so I'll probably announce the mission at the end of February :)

ILYM

and just WHO is going to pay for the 134,500 Kilos of popcorn we're going to consume between now and then ... ??? ... :huh:

Ill go in for a third of it....... A coupls Trips to Costco and SAMS Club should do it.... Maybe Ill bring Peeps too!

I can go for an other third. Nevadanick, would you take care of the third one? :anitongue:

ILYM

ILYM

I can go for an other third. Nevadanick, would you take care of the third one? :anitongue:

ILYM

Normally I'd be happy to pick up some popcorn for a worthy mission ...

however ... Here in the desert we try to go caching in groups and it seems I'm already FULLY committed.... :shocked:

6b798fe7-9b25-455c-abdc-367e617ec606.jpg

----------------------------------

Okay Okay ill go in 2/3rds on popping corn and bring Peeps..... But I get unlimited hints on where nevadanick is hiding all those new caches :cool:

Why would you need 'hints' ... ???

Out here in the desert we have room for caches that have their own zip code.

GZ can be 300 feet off and you can STILL spot the middle of the cache from 1/4 mile away ... :lol:

e0799cbe-6084-4b3c-91af-278f85bbfbc0.jpg

I don't know things happen and my camels are no help

sandstorm_zps554362e6.jpg

You need some Premium Member camels.

With ours we can clearly see 2 caches nearby and 1 in the distance without even using a GPS.

All we have is a SmartCamel HumpPhone that we use mostly on HumpDays ...

9a65ad8d-7dad-4302-bdf8-5127a7a21c02.jpg

We now return this thread to geocoining missions with Canadian undertones. They don't have camels in Canada .... :blink:

I don't know things happen and my camels are no help

sandstorm_zps554362e6.jpg

You need some Premium Member camels.

With ours we can clearly see 2 caches nearby and 1 in the distance without even using a GPS.

All we have is a SmartCamel HumpPhone that we use mostly on HumpDays ...

9a65ad8d-7dad-4302-bdf8-5127a7a21c02.jpg

We now return this thread to geocoining missions with Canadian undertones. They don't have camels in Canada .... :blink:

Ohhhh I might need to upgrade my camels then? what service do you use?

but anyways im preparing for the next mission

thCAL30W80_zpsaf340205.jpg

Time to send replacement missions :rolleyes:

The following persons will receive a second mission:

shep1369

BlueEyedAussie

lorca.nl (Bruno)

Tique

It may be from a different person than the original one. I thank those who came forward and offer their help. It will be written in the card that it's a replacement one so they will know it's not the original mission.

I know that the missions for MattiFnatti and lorca.nl (Koos) are on their way so we'll just have to wait for those too also.

So sit back, relax and eat some popcorn for this second and hopefully last round of this mission :drama:

ILYM

Time to send replacement missions :rolleyes:

The following persons will receive a second mission:

shep1369

BlueEyedAussie

lorca.nl (Bruno)

Tique

It may be from a different person than the original one. I thank those who came forward and offer their help. It will be written in the card that it's a replacement one so they will know it's not the original mission.

I know that the missions for MattiFnatti and lorca.nl (Koos) are on their way so we'll just have to wait for those too also.

So sit back, relax and eat some popcorn for this second and hopefully last round of this mission :drama:

ILYM

:santa::omnomnom:

The following persons will receive a replacement mission:

shep1369

BlueEyedAussie

lorca.nl (Bruno)

Tique Thanks drneal!

ILYM

shep1369

BlueEyedAussie

lorca.nl (Bruno)

Tique Thanks drneal!

ILYM

One down 3 more to go! :omnomnom:

shep1369

BlueEyedAussie

lorca.nl (Bruno)

Tique Thanks drneal!

ILYM

If I eat any more popcorn ... I'm gonna ... BLOW UP ... !!!

9bec1c0a-0301-4173-be5e-68e22804cb1b.jpg

BUT ... we are getting in the mood for 'later' ...

04eeb8c4-c424-4957-9d7e-6c8419691bde.jpg

Considering the amount of popcorn we've been consuming ....

Can we PLEEZ have pizza for the Easter Mission ?? ....

cee7baa0-a64c-4d54-8347-7b5158076fea.jpg

a5e2ee8a-9376-4980-b869-a59a19954fe2.jpg

Hows the mission going? Have our last ppl received theirs yet? :drama:

Seems very quiet :drama:

ILYM

NOT so quiet here ... :mellow:

we discovered that missing ammo can caches are being converted to popcorn poppers ... :o

a4ebd74e-be77-4424-98e8-4f661b9354be.jpg

... and we seem to have a surplus of the product on hand ... :lol:

anyone still hungry ... ??? ... :wacko:

f501acd6-40e8-45d4-b481-589aac58e87c.jpg

BlueEyedAussie

lorca.nl (Bruno)

This will be the longest Christmas mission I hosted until now. Everyone has left, no more popcorn crazyness :signalviolin:

I'll go for a donut in the meantime :omnomnom: Anyone cares to join?

ILYM

Coming home after a very long vacation/road trip, and it was just like Christmas in February!! I was so happy to receive my mission from Tique from Norway. It included a beautiful God Jul card, and WONDERFUL Venetian Mask geocoin (my favs!!) and a personal pathtag. What a great gift! Thank you so much, Linda! I will try to post a pic in the next day or two.

I love these missions. Thanks for organizing this one, Claire. I will be looking forward to the upcoming Easter mission, too!

Coming home after a very long vacation/road trip, and it was just like Christmas in February!! I was so happy to receive my mission from Tique from Norway. It included a beautiful God Jul card, and WONDERFUL Venetian Mask geocoin (my favs!!) and a personal pathtag. What a great gift! Thank you so much, Linda! I will try to post a pic in the next day or two.

I love these missions. Thanks for organizing this one, Claire. I will be looking forward to the upcoming Easter mission, too!

The mailbox was probably more than full :laughing:

ILYM

ILYM

WAY more than full! It was so much fun 'cause I got Christmas cards, and geocoins and other fun stuff! Took me two days to open it all :)

ILYM

WAY more than full! It was so much fun 'cause I got Christmas cards, and geocoins and other fun stuff! Took me two days to open it all :)

Not too many bills I hope :anitongue:

ILYM

I also wrote lorca.nl(Bruno and Koos) and BlueEyedAussie about receiving their replacement missions or not.

I am so sad that I don't feel like eating popcorn anymore :cry:

ILYM

dc4755bc-c591-4390-876e-e197e776e9ab.jpg

Getting that Easter Mission underway should help you rise from the curb .... :D

Tis true it would.... I stopped eating popcorn im eating candy now.

I also wrote lorca.nl(Bruno and Koos) and BlueEyedAussie about receiving their replacement missions or not.

I am so sad that I don't feel like eating popcorn anymore :cry:

ILYM

dc4755bc-c591-4390-876e-e197e776e9ab.jpg

Getting that Easter Mission underway should help you rise from the curb .... :D

Tis true it would.... I stopped eating popcorn im eating candy now.

Ok guys, I get the message. I will post it on Monday :rolleyes:

ILYM