Laval K-9

Mission #2

Name Sent: 11/8/13

Name received: 11/25/13

Mission Sent: 12/4/13

Mission Received: 12/12/13

IMG_27241_zpsb61d1841.jpg

IMG_27251_zps2ecaee8f.jpg

Wow, thank Beverly. She looked at my profile and saw that I am collecting the Top40 geocoins and sent me one that I don't have. Also sent one of her personal pathtags, a bison tube, and a compass bracelet (that my daughter took). Thank you so much for sending me a coin that I very much wanted. On top of that, she snuck a Caching with Our Pug Geocoin that I had bought from her unaware that she was my mystery partner (though I had a suspicion).

Wow, thank Beverly. She looked at my profile and saw that I am collecting the Top40 geocoins and sent me one that I don't have. Also sent one of her personal pathtags, a bison tube, and a compass bracelet (that my daughter took). Thank you so much for sending me a coin that I very much wanted. On top of that, she snuck a Caching with Our Pug Geocoin that I had bought from her unaware that she was my mystery partner (though I had a suspicion).

You're welcome! It sounds like my discrete posts looking for a trade weren't so discrete after all! :laughing: :laughing:

:santa: Merry Christmas! :santa:

You're welcome! It sounds like my discrete posts looking for a trade weren't so discrete after all! :laughing: :laughing:

:santa: Merry Christmas! :santa:

It was just because you didn't ask for any s/h for the pug coin that I had a momentary thought that maybe you were sending it with something else.

Friday afternoon update... the following may not have sent their mission yet. Keep us posted as soon as your status changes ;)

Log Dawgs

steben6

ouestcharly

Champagne00

MilitaryFamily

theped

BlueEyedAussie

ricktroop13

ricktroop13

lorca.nl (Bruno, dog)

lorca.nl (Koos, dog)

lorca.nl (Anne)

I'll wait a few days to make a list of the received missions :omnomnom:

ILYM

Mission Sent: 11/26/13

Mission Received: 12/13/13

woof, woof woof.....arf arf arf....whine, grrrrrrr, arooooooo !

25fb63ef-128a-420b-acfb-8adf916631c6_zps3c5c5845.jpg

(Thank you AstroD-Team for a great Joyeux Noel mission...the 2010 Wisconsin Geocaching Assoc. and the Heritage Trail coins truly are grrrrreat !)

Woof

edited because it's hard to type without any thumbs

Edited by myheine

http://imgcdn.geocaching.com/track/large/2544ad85-fa17-4dae-86a6-ba7979301fe3.jpg[/img]

http://imgcdn.geocaching.com/track/display/836fc562-11be-4b1e-af37-12b987f2926e.jpg[/img]

What an awesome surprise to arrive home from work on a Friday evening to find a package waiting!!

Thank you so much LadyBee4T for the Michigan Multi Event Cherry Pie Coin. It's a beautiful coin and it turns out that I LOVE cherry pie! Also inside my package of goodies was a beautiful Tsunrisebey pawprint pendant, a LadyBee4T personal pathtag and a bison tube! I love it all, thank you so much!!! Christmas has arrived early in Rhode Island.

Happy Holidays!

Gdyup :D

XMAS-MISSION-2013-B.png

Yesterday the last card of my Noël mission was delivered by the postman. Inside it i found two coins and a path tag. I love the Merlin Falcon, i wanted one for my collection but wasn't around when they became available.

Thank you fbingha for your card and gifts. Merrrrrrrrry Christmas and a fun filled holliday to you and your family !

Name Sent: 9/11/13

Name received: 25/11/13

Mission Sent: 30/11/13 [Received]

Mission Received: 06/12/13

Mission Sent: 30/11/13

Mission Received: 11/12/13

Mission Received: 13/12/13

Now the waiting begins for my cards to arrive, two out of three are still on their way !

Mission 1 for grodan

Name Sent: nov 20

Name received: nov 25

Mission Sent: dec 06

Mission Received: dec 13, Thank you DragonWest for The nice and heavy Coin! The card was also suitable since My husband nickande is fr.o.m. Our cat so we like cats. But we have some years left intill we reach 5000 dags of geocaching :P

Mission 2 for fiabus

Mission Sent: dec 06

Mission Received:

Mission 3 for HunnyBunny

Mission Sent: dec 07

Mission Received: dec 09, Thank you Bartians a nice fire and ice dragoncoin. A New one for me. And The card really made us smile! :D

Mission 4 for SimonLimon

Mission Received:

Mission 5 for MattiFnatti

Mission Received:

Thanks for hosting!

Sent email, 2 missions.

Name Sent: 11/18/13

Name received:11/25/13

Mission Sent:12/13/13

Mission Received: 12/6/2013

A nugget of California Gold!Presuming it's not 'hot'!

Thanks 'ITAT'!

gingerbread.gif

Name Sent: 11/18/13

Mission Sent:12/12/13

Mission Received:12/13/13

From sunny Hungary came a sign of Summer, a pair of watermelon flip-flops! Just need to add:margarita.gif

THANK YOU STROMBUS!!!

reindeer-tree.gif

Name Sent: Nov 22, 2013

Name Received: Nov 25, 2013

Mission Sent: Dec 12th, 2013

Mission Received: Dec 13th, 2013

:santa:

Whoot!

20131213_085634_zps4156d220.jpg

Both are coins I don't have and one I've never even seen!!! It's always fun to see something completely new :D Thanks Joe & Sue!!! :grin:

Haven't seen that edition of the Atlantic cachers before, is it a personal edition ?

I don't think it's a personal, but it is described as 1 of 30 made in a special version. I count myself one of 30 REALLY fortunate people to have one! :D

Edited by fox-and-the-hound

Whoot!

Both are coins I don't have and one I've never even seen!!! It's always fun to see something completely new :D Thanks Joe & Sue!!! :grin:

Haven't seen that edition of the Atlantic cachers before, is it a personal edition ?

I don't think it's a personal, but it is described as 1 of 30 made in a special version. I count myself one of 30 REALLY fortunate people to have one! :D

I'm not sure but I think the Atlantic cachers was a group project. Will have to check with oiseau_ca, he was part of that project :lostsignal:

ILYM

I want to apologize, in advance, to whoever is sending my mission to me. We are taking a trip and will not be getting our mail after today until February 1st. So, your coin will arrive while we are gone and I won't know. :( I will post as soon as we return home!

Don't tell me we'll have to eat popcorn all that time :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ILYM

Whoot!

I'm not sure but I think the Atlantic cachers was a group project. Will have to check with oiseau_ca, he was part of that project :lostsignal:

ILYM

It was a group project.

I have a few LE20 of the Atlantic Cachers left over, in case someone might be intersted in a trade. TB2DQY8

Name Sent: 11/15/13

Mission Received: 12/16/13

:santa: Thank you, thank you, thank you HunnyBunny! HauptGirl #1 just learned about Sweden at school and was really excited to receive a letter from there. She plans to take this coin to school and show it off for "show and tell". HauptGirl #2 thought it was really neat to see a wax seal on the envelope. Chocolate doesn't last long around here and was consumed before we could stop them. We also couldn't wait to open the coin and we were glad to see the DNF Monster. We have definitely been visited by him at GZ before. Now we need to find a name for him. Thanks again for spreading the Christmas cheer. :santa:God Jul!

cc836e9b-2a51-4c42-9dd2-4f723e0e820d.jpg

The Atlantic Cachers geocoin was a group project for the 2nd Maritime Mega Event held in Fredericton, New Bruswick (Canada)in July 2013. These coins were made by Pale Horse Design Geocoins (PHD Geocoins). In addition to so called "personal coins", there were one generic coin for each Atlantic province (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward's Island & Newfoundland & Labrador). The coins represent the front of Bluenose Schooner on one side and the rose de vent on the other side with the date: 2013. The so called "personal coins" have engraving instead of the date and the colors are different. The majority of these coins are in nickel, a very special edition of so called "personal coins" are in copper. There were one copper for ten nickels produced.

You can still order these generic coins from PHD Geocoins

The Atlantic Cachers geocoin was a group project for the 2nd Maritime Mega Event held in Fredericton, New Bruswick (Canada)in July 2013. These coins were made by Pale Horse Design Geocoins (PHD Geocoins). In addition to so called "personal coins", there were one generic coin for each Atlantic province (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward's Island & Newfoundland & Labrador). The coins represent the front of Bluenose Schooner on one side and the rose de vent on the other side with the date: 2013. The so called "personal coins" have engraving instead of the date and the colors are different. The majority of these coins are in nickel, a very special edition of so called "personal coins" are in copper. There were one copper for ten nickels produced.

You can still order these generic coins from PHD Geocoins

Thanks oiseau_ca for the information :)

ILYM

It's my turn to recieved my Mission.

Too Cool

Mission Sent: 03/12/13

Mission Received: 17/12/13

007bdbb5-66da-4fcb-8d26-6a6543caf7a4.jpg?rnd=0.8766558

I love the cute little tag :anicute: Where can you find those?

ILYM

The green xmas one or the white one which we should never discuss here ?

doggie coin !

ILYK

ILYL

Too Cool

ILYM

doggie coin !

ILYK

ILYL

drneal knows me well ;)

ILYM

Too Cool

ILYM

doggie coin !

ILYK

ILYL

drneal knows me well ;)

ILYM

Hahaha, its a X-mas travel bug from the geocachingshop.nl. (link)

Name Sent: 11/15/13

Mission Received: 12/16/13

:santa: Thank you, thank you, thank you HunnyBunny! HauptGirl #1 just learned about Sweden at school and was really excited to receive a letter from there. She plans to take this coin to school and show it off for "show and tell". HauptGirl #2 thought it was really neat to see a wax seal on the envelope. Chocolate doesn't last long around here and was consumed before we could stop them. We also couldn't wait to open the coin and we were glad to see the DNF Monster. We have definitely been visited by him at GZ before. Now we need to find a name for him. Thanks again for spreading the Christmas cheer. :santa:God Jul!

cc836e9b-2a51-4c42-9dd2-4f723e0e820d.jpg

Glad they liked it and it reached you before christmas.

Mission Received: 06/12/13

Mission Received: 11/12/13

Mission Received: 13/12/13

One mission is still traveling, lets hope it will be in time.

IMG_zps94e87a7e.jpg

Received my mission today! Thank you Steve. :wub:

One problem...drneal says I can't open it because it's wrapped! Is it wrapped? I don't think so!

Can I open it? huh? huh? please???

it's the holiday season....a time to be nice...but isn't telling her it's wrapped a lot more fun ?

ILYK

ILYL

IMG_zps94e87a7e.jpg

One problem...drneal says I can't open it because it's wrapped! Is it wrapped? I don't think so!

it's the holiday season....a time to be nice...but isn't telling her it's wrapped a lot more fun ?

ILYK

ILYL

From what I see on the picture it is wrapped so.... :laughing:

ILYM

ILYK

ILYL

ILYM

No! It's just in a barely licked envelope! Where's Steve?? :o HE'LL let me open it....

ILYK

ILYL

ILYM

No! It's just in a barely licked envelope! Where's Steve?? :o HE'LL let me open it....

We just can't stand the drama…. leave it on the floor smear it with a little bacon drippings…. oops, oh my, !!!!! :o the doggies opened it….. problem solved :D