Help needed creating a special cache

Before you start creating things.... The cache page only allows certain HTML codes and anything to do with scripts will automatically be removed when you save the page. If you edit a cache page you'll find a list of codes allowed (shown in a large grey box). I created the page in the Help Center about using HTML in the cache page, so you are welcome to email with what you are wanting to do. I may be able to help.

Chris

Graculus

Volunteer UK Reviewer for geocaching.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

UK Geocaching Wiki

Geocaching.com Help Center

UK Geocaching Information & Resources website

Edited by Graculus

I'm still having trouble with this, so I'll give a few more details of what I need help with.

The object is to create a IF game that as it's played will give parts of the route and map sections. The game will b written using the Quest program available from textadventures.co.uk and is written using prompts and ends up in aslx format. Most can be written using the screen which does the coding for you. It's parts that set boolean attributes I'm having problems with.

I'm hoping someone out there has either some experience with this or is willing to help me and between us we can create the game to set this Below Above up.

Thanks