Stetson Style 3D Cowboy/cowgirl Hat geocoins

mo pirate

c67a2336-5f88-4865-ae34-806761f7633d.jpg

OK, here is a new geocoin that is big time 3D model of the Western staple- cowboy/cowgirl hat. It comes in silver or bronze colors. It also has a 2" proxy coin from GXProxy included with it so you can keep your hat at home! (Home is where you hang your hat!) Silver color is $15 for the hat and proxy, Bronze is $18 for the hat and proxy. email me if you want one (or two)

thanks,

MO Pirate

Did I mention these are NOT made in China?

Edited by mo pirate

What does the bottom of the hat look like?

Here's what a side view looks like and the bottom is just that... the bottom of a hat. It is not just a flat surface and would look like any other REAL Stetson turned upside down. The place where you would put your head ... is hollow ... like most real heads ... :P

d8c7963f-80ea-46e9-a068-f002ef1c6bec.jpg

The tracking info is very readable on the bottom of the brim, not inside the 'hollow'.

Edited by nevadanick

Here's what a side view looks like and the bottom is just that... the bottom of a hat. It is not just a flat surface and would look like any other REAL Stetson turned upside down. The place where you would put your head ... is hollow ... like most real heads ... :P

The tracking info is very readable on the bottom of the brim, not inside the 'hollow'.

Nevadanick,

I'm curious. Is the hollowed out area big enough to hold a die? That might solve your problem on storage. You might need to purchase a few more hats though. :laughing:

Nevadanick,

I'm curious. Is the hollowed out area big enough to hold a die? That might solve your problem on storage. You might need to purchase a few more hats though. :laughing:

Don't believe it is large enough, but I'll contact the Pirate and see if he could produce an exploded ver2 of the hat in clear crystal ... :lol:

Any idea what the coin name will be for the hat?

Right now it only reads: GXProxy Traveler

which is also the same as SkyMed's coin they released at GCF.

Didn't you have a name designated for this one ??

I will check with Beverly at GXProxy as I thought it was to be called Stetson Style Cowboy Hat.

thanks,

MO Pirate

and you say you need a 5XL size clear hat????? LOL

I will check with Beverly at GXProxy as I thought it was to be called Stetson Style Cowboy Hat.

thanks,

MO Pirate

and you say you need a 5XL size clear hat????? LOL

Please ... a 7XL minimum. It's for 'display' ... not closet storage ... :blink:

Thank you so much for posting this. Or maybe not... My addiction stood up and demanded feeding... :unsure:

Thank you so much for posting this. Or maybe not... My addiction stood up and demanded feeding... :unsure:

There are certain times that being an enabler are somewhat .... comforting ... and special ... :laughing:

OK the geocoin name has been fixed for the "Stetson Style Cowboy Hat" and it is the same for either color/finish. There is no unique icon as it has the generic icon.

OK the geocoin name has been fixed for the "Stetson Style Cowboy Hat" and it is the same for either color/finish. There is no unique icon as it has the generic icon.

Awesome ... MUCH better this way. :)

Thanks for taking care of it !!