Geocoins no EMail notifications?

FuzzyBears

You do get notifications of discoveries. You also get them for retrieving them from a cache and dropping off in a cache. Also if someone posts a note. You do not get notifications if they are visited in a cache. Well we dont anyway. But our CRABS Tb was placed in an event recently and jesus didnt the emails keep on coming as it was discovered. You can watch a TB. This will alert you to everything that happens with a TB even if it is not yours. So you could try that for now until the system rights itself maybe.

You do get notifications of discoveries. You also get them for retrieving them from a cache and dropping off in a cache. Also if someone posts a note. You do not get notifications if they are visited in a cache. Well we dont anyway. But our CRABS Tb was placed in an event recently and jesus didnt the emails keep on coming as it was discovered. You can watch a TB. This will alert you to everything that happens with a TB even if it is not yours. So you could try that for now until the system rights itself maybe.

Thanks for the idea but don't think I'll bother with 170+ trackables in our collection :) ... We received nearly 3000 notification EMails after the last UK Mega.. I was just wondering if anything had changed that I hadn't heard about

Yep I think there is something a little strange with the Trackables email system at the moment. I have not received notifications for the latest movements for some of my TB's & coins. Probably a 'BUG' somewhere in the system (excuse the pun) :grin: but hay I check the list anyway so missing notifications are not really a problem. :lol:

Edited by Tek_kaz

I dunno then, My TB's only give me emails on dropped and retrieved logs. <- maybe thats due to the way I have set up my emails?

I do know of a way to log TB's that will not send emails (as I was asked to use it by a collector) but I can't remember what that was.

Some of the bulk logging programs/sites don't send emails(don't know which or why) but I can't see 40+ people logging the car through these methods... still no reply from GS