Earthcache Master submission form

sagefemme

Has anyone else had trouble completing the online form for recognition for their nextEarthcache master level?

I didn't have any trouble with the submission forms before, but I've just qualified for Platinum Level, and I can't get the submission form to cooperate. For starers, it only provides inputs for three (3) caches. Then it gives me error messages, not just for the three I input, but also for all the other required codes that I don't see inputs for.

I should disclose that I'm working on an iPad. Would this problem disappear if I use a we page designed for desktop or laptop instead of an iPad app?

Has anyone else had trouble completing the online form for recognition for their nextEarthcache master level? ...

I should disclose that I'm working on an iPad. Would this problem disappear if I use a we page designed for desktop or laptop instead of an iPad app?

I haven't tried it on an iPad, because I've found many forms don't play well with iPads. I think I'd switch to a laptop if you have one.

Has anyone else had trouble completing the online form for recognition for their nextEarthcache master level?

I didn't have any trouble with the submission forms before, but I've just qualified for Platinum Level, and I can't get the submission form to cooperate. For starers, it only provides inputs for three (3) caches. Then it gives me error messages, not just for the three I input, but also for all the other required codes that I don't see inputs for.

Yeah, I originally tried to fill out my platinum submission from my android tablet and had the exact same issue. When I did it from my laptop.....smooth as butter.