Hannemil

JohnnyVegas

Hi,

This is not common (fortunately) in the Netherlands. Maybe this is a new user that doesn't know that just logging on the website is not sufficient and a written log is also needed. Maybe you could, if this is a new user, send an email to ask / inform them. Otherwise I'd delete the logs indeed as well.

Hi,

This is not common (fortunately) in the Netherlands. Maybe this is a new user that doesn't know that just logging on the website is not sufficient and a written log is also needed. Maybe you could, if this is a new user, send an email to ask / inform them. Otherwise I'd delete the logs indeed as well.

He has been a member for 6 years and claims 24,441 finds

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=7cc5a5b8-3f15-475b-a6fe-e1ef0a5ad365

Is this a common practice in the Netherlands.

Unfortunately the cacher is from Denmark instead of the Netherlands, otherwise:

Of course if he would be from the Netherlands it would be common practice, how else do you expect us to find caches on our wooden shoes while smoking weed and trying to avoid all those windmills?! :P

Is this a common practice in the Netherlands.

Unfortunately the cacher is from Denmark instead of the Netherlands, otherwise:

Of course if he would be from the Netherlands it would be common practice, how else do you expect us to find caches on our wooden shoes while smoking weed and trying to avoid all those windmills?! :P

Weed, like the stuff in Amsterdam. I kind of remember being there about 15 years ago