Streaking Challenges

Samukai

I am currently running a longish streak and I was wondering where there might be other challenge caches I could qualify for now. I know of the 410 day cache, but I know there have to be more. Could someone point me to a bookmark list or just give me some GC codes to peruse? Thanks!

Edited by Samukai

One way to check for challenge caches is to go to a challenge cache and look for the bookmark list that shell1fish has put together. The bookmarks list challenge caches and are listed by state. Shell1fish does a great job of keeping new challenges added to the bookmark list but if you find one that is not on the list, email shell1fish and it will be added. Some of the ones I see are: GC2TCHV (2 year), GC30M25 (300 day), GC3GVPA (410 days), GC2YBD0 (400 day), GC2MGKA (100 days), GC2MN47 (365 days), GC1N50B (200 days) for the state of Washington. If you are in the Spokane area, you might want to also check out some that are in the Coeur d' Alene, Idaho area too since you will be so close. Hope that helps.

I have a challenge bookmark list for the entire state of Washington and all the streak challenges are even listed together under the headings.

Just do control find and you will see all 10, 9 of which are active. 2 of those are not pure streaks so Ogeo listed them all quite correctly.

Yeah, there are a number of challenges right on the ID/WA border. In fact one of them is listed in one state and is hidden in the other.

http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=ce6e223e-95f3-4651-aaa6-6cc801c8c483

Shell1Fish is a great start, but he does not list them all, so, should not be missing ones for Washington. If you find one, let me know.

Edited by lamoracke