Changing home location

*Triforce*

I have tried numerous times to change my home location so that my search map will start off where I actually am, as well as the distance to cache statistics. I go to the map and move the flag and save. It just goes back to the wrong location. Any advice?

I've never used the map/flag thing to set our home location.

What I've done is input the coordinates of a cache that was close by. Seemed much simpler than playing with a map.

B.

I spoofed your login and changed your home location using the address on your account. I did not encounter any problems.

The problem is that the instructions on the Home Location page are missing a step, or the process is not working as intended.

After entering coordinates or moving the marker, you have to click the "Search" button, then the "Save" button. If you do not click the "Search" button and go straight to the "Save" button, the new coordinates do not get saved.

I spoofed your login and changed your home location using the address on your account. I did not encounter any problems.

The problem is that the instructions on the Home Location page are missing a step, or the process is not working as intended.

After entering coordinates or moving the marker, you have to click the "Search" button, then the "Save" button. If you do not click the "Search" button and go straight to the "Save" button, the new coordinates do not get saved.

I found that too after posting on the forum, so, for admins, you can ignore my last post, but still, it should be solved