Who's That Girl?

Jeeps the Squirrel

Hi, Ohio cachers!

I was lookin' through some old pictures and remembering all the fun I've had when I found this one. My little squirrel brain just can't remember who this girl is. Does anyone out there know her?

I think the picture was taken at a Christmas party, maybe in 2005 or 2008 or thereabouts, but I'm not sure.

JeepstheSquirrel220.jpg

I asked Richard, but he just said "Like my old pappy used to say: I've got a good memory, it's just short." B)

Hi, Ohio cachers!

I was lookin' through some old pictures and remembering all the fun I've had when I found this one. My little squirrel brain just can't remember who this girl is. Does anyone out there know her?

I think the picture was taken at a Christmas party, maybe in 2005 or 2008 or thereabouts, but I'm not sure.

JeepstheSquirrel220.jpg

I asked Richard, but he just said "Like my old pappy used to say: I've got a good memory, it's just short." B)

Richard, that is in fact my daughter. The year is most likely 2004 or 5. My family and I moved to Maryland in 2007.

Hi, Ohio cachers!

JeepstheSquirrel220.jpg

Richard, that is in fact my daughter. The year is most likely 2004 or 5. My family and I moved to Maryland in 2007.

Thanks! We've been going a little crazy (okay, crazier than normal) trying to figure it out.

Tell her "Hi!" from Richard and Jeeps the Squirrel!