Problem reads logs online

fatfuzz

For the last 2 days i haven't been able to read any logs on the geocaching.com site. Has anyone else had this problem? I don't know if there is a setting that was recently changed on my machine or if there is something going on with the site. Does anyone have any ideas of what to try?

Thanks in advance.

I have had this problem for quite some time on the work computer since GC did an update. I put it down to the security settings on our work computers due to Groundspeak using something like JAVA to display the logs. I suggest you check your add-ins on IE are working properly or try another browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome.

I have now tried Firefox, chrome and explorer. With Explorer I am able to read the logs but i can't with chrome or firefox. I usually use firefox. I've also just noticed that I can't even do a location search for geocaches on either chrome and firefox as well. So I'm essentially unable to use the site at all for any sort of searching, planning or much of anything if I haven't recently viewed the cache on my phone first.

I have had this problem for quite some time on the work computer since GC did an update. I put it down to the security settings on our work computers due to Groundspeak using something like JAVA to display the logs. I suggest you check your add-ins on IE are working properly or try another browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome.

Ive found a semi-fix to this John. If you click on 'Print 5 or 10 logs', you can at least see the last 10 logs :ph34r: .

Edited by thehoomer