lost gps

Oooooooh, I want Nipper :anicute: !

Have you tried emailing Scalesr? He/she found that cache on the same day. Unless of course you were together?

By the very nature of the game, it's almost always the last cache where you lose/leave the GPS. We lost one once and never saw it again.

I hope you are luckier.

Oooooooh, I want Nipper :anicute: !

Have you tried emailing Scalesr? He/she found that cache on the same day. Unless of course you were together?

By the very nature of the game, it's almost always the last cache where you lose/leave the GPS. We lost one once and never saw it again.

I hope you are luckier.

Hi Yes I emailed him first still awaiting a reply, so annoying, old nipper, is 17 now cannot see but still comes caching with me on the easier finds.

I hope I am luckier and someone has found it, so annoying.

keithnipper49

We have our contact info on the start up screen. Telephone numbers and names. Though it does not help you now it may help next time.

A visit there by some kind cacher may find it still there unless it's an urban cache. Haven't looked at cache.

Try contacting local police. You would be surprised how helpful and honest people are. People still hand things in all the time.

See if you can find logs by the cacher that visited at the same time as you. They may log that they are mates with someone and have been caching with someone. You could then email them also to have a word in case your email was span trapped.

Contact their group via Facebook. Some may know them or have found your GPS even.

Finally go to the local church notice boards and telephone boxes and put your contact details up detailing lost GPS. Put lost in big red letters at the top - we are hard wired to read these notices without being able to stop ourselves.

Good luck and post how you get on.

Awful news mate, I left my GPS at 2 caches and been lucky twice. The first one was a quiet cache, so after 2 days looking over the house couldn't find it then it donged at me 2am where I left it that I got dressed and went for it there and then. Then next month went to get a ftf and left it on a gate, again lucky the cachers after us emailed the folk who was there that day. Only had the thing for a few months now and I've never been so careless with an object before.

Really hope someone honest has found it, and good luck.