Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jackpot88

Looking for GPS

Hello, kinda new to geocacheing. Its getting real exciting, but I feel it could get much better if I had an actual GPS instead of using my phone, and to help with them Multi Chaches. I live in the US and looking for any decent GPS. Not to pricey plz. thanks! Any hand me downs welcome too :P

Hello, kinda new to geocacheing. Its getting real exciting, but I feel it could get much better if I had an actual GPS instead of using my phone, and to help with them Multi Chaches. I live in the US and looking for any decent GPS. Not to pricey plz. thanks! Any hand me downs welcome too :P

I have a lightly used Magellan Explorist 310 for sale. It comes with all the original cables, manuals, and box. I bought it as a secondary unit and haven't needed it. I would like to see someone put it to good use. I can do $110 shipped in the US.

I have a lightly used Magellan Explorist 310 for sale. It comes with all the original cables, manuals, and box. I bought it as a secondary unit and haven't needed it. I would like to see someone put it to good use. I can do $110 shipped in the US.

Replied in Email :P Interested.