Northern MN

Guest jig-boy

Guest jig-boy

Why are there not more caches in northern MN? I am originally from the Grand Rapids area, and am already ready to place 3 in the general area of G.R. Is it that it is a new idea or what? I just found this activity and am all ready to dive in head first, and give my Garmin map 12 a workout.

Guest gophermn

It seems as if this is a fairly new concept/idea and i only stumbled upon the site while looking for software for my magellan 315. I think this is going to be a "hot" new refreshing sport as more people start to participate and find the site.

"SPREAD THE WORD"!!!!!!!

------------------

Guest eroom

With summer upon us, I really thought we would see more caches placed in northern Minnesota. Perhaps people are more comfortable placing a cache close to where they live. I know that I would have loved to place caches at many of the parks I've been to this summer, but didn't because the distance of the cache to my home did not make it practical for me to maintain.

My timing hasn?t been too great this summer. It seem like every time I return home from a camping trip, someone has placed a cache near where I was camping. What luck.

eroom N45 02 W93 19

Yes, it does seem like the Grand Rapids area is lacking in the way of caches, but then again extreme SW Minnesota is too. Thanks to Syd for placing all of those new caches by Alexandria icon_wink.gif. Anyway, I hid 2 new caches of my own by Virginia. Not exactly extremely close to Grand Rapids, but in northern MN, nonetheless.

Yes, it does seem like the Grand Rapids area is lacking in the way of caches, but then again extreme SW Minnesota is too. Thanks to Syd for placing all of those new caches by Alexandria icon_wink.gif. Anyway, I hid 2 new caches of my own by Virginia. Not exactly extremely close to Grand Rapids, but in northern MN, nonetheless.