Waymark not appearing in View All Waymarks

Tuena

I've just had a waymark approved (Fish Ladders) which is a new category but the actual waymark doesn't appear on my list of waymarks. I received the approval email, there is an icon on my grid, the waymark list shows 1 fish ladder, my stats increased by 1, the waymark no longer appears in My Waymarks but also doesn't appear in View All Waymarks, a search via Home - Find a waymark comes up negative. I logged off, waited patiently, logged on but no joy. Just prior to submitting this waymark I submitted a Grand Opening which was approved & it appears on my list.

I also had noted that my searches for Insect Hotels revealed none had been approved. After the above happening I went into Insect Hotels & checked the grid of the leaders & found an icon. Clicked on that, went into the category but it said no waymarks had been approved.

Why would this happen?

I'd like others to view my fish lift & I'd like to see an Insect Hotel.

That's weird. I can see your fish lift at the Tallowa Dam without problems. Also five other ones and 16 insect hotels.

Maybe you have the Animals department on your ignore list.

Hmmmm - yes I did have the animals department on my Ignore List as opposed to a single waymark & have no idea why. Now all is revealed. Thank you.