Kansas City area Geocachers?

Guest Todd Svec

Guest rynokc

Does anyone know what happened to the one in Lexington?? I don't see it on the web site anymore and we couldn't find it when we looked today. Ryan and Rhonda

Guest Todd Svec

It was discovered that it was missing about a month ago or so. Part of the problem may have been that the person who placed the cache forgot to put a Geocache instruction sheet in it, so the person that found it may not have understood. The cache has since been archived and is number 824, but Jeremy doesn't have archived caches available for lookup at this moment.

Guest Steve McGinnis

I live in Fort Scott, about 100 miles to the south of KC. I have placed three caches thus far, and plan to place another today. I have to drive around 100 miles to hunt. I have logged three around the KCMO area, and plan to go back up this week end and hunt the next three closest ones to me. One in Odessa, one around Lexington, and one around Claysville. I have a Garmin 45 XL and a Magellan 315.