Photography Project. Thoughts and Input.

Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie to the geocaching realm; I've found a few caches around Toronto, Kingston and the Twin Cities but no more than 10.

I'm currently working on a photography series (possibly called Spoiler Alert) and so far the format is a basic general landscape shot of the area followed by another shot of a macro close up of the contents within the cache. Example shown below.

http://www.behance.net/wip/287061

The end goal is book. Possibly folded in unique way that provides inserts between the pages, with the general landscape shot on the outside and if the viewer wishes to do so, they can take out the separate photograph of the cache.

So that being said, I realize that geocaching is about secrecy and I don't want to ruin anyone's fun or expose too much about the caches. I'm posting here to ask advice from avid geocachers on how to represent these caches without pissing people off.

Also if you're in the mood, I'd love to hear what you love about geocaching and what you think it's significance is. Feel free to ramble/vent/tell your personal stories... I'm happy to hear it all.

Thanks everyone for your time and (hopefully!) participation!

Edited by crackheadfreeze