Cache sense log trackables

Has anyone worked out how to log trackables on cache sense for the blackberry I just cant figure out how to drop the them off, pick them up or anything else on my phone, which was a nightmare when on a 2 week holiday with no pc, my blackberry internet connection is useless, did try that way but didn't work. Is there a way to do this through cache sense please

Edited by splashandfluke

I don't do it myself, but I think this is how (if not try asking on the cachesense forums at http://www.zitafarm.com/forum/ )

• open the cache details page
  • choose field notes from the dropdown menu
  • in the field notes menu choose "log trackable"
  • fill in all the options (there's a dropdown for retrieve/discover/drop/visit etc)
  • enter the TB number in the box by overtyping the "Tracking Number" which is slightly greyed out.

I ran CacheSense on my Blackberry Curve 9300 and to be honest, I thought it was pretty good. Having upgraded to a Blackberry Q10, I downloaded CacheSense for that and it was total garbage.... I couldn't understand it or get it to work properly at all. I've just visited the CacheSense forum and discovered that they've had so much trouble with it that it's been dropped... maybe permanently!

I now use the c:geo app and while it takes a bit of getting used to, it does at least do what it says on the tin.

I ran CacheSense on my Blackberry Curve 9300 and to be honest, I thought it was pretty good. Having upgraded to a Blackberry Q10, I downloaded CacheSense for that and it was total garbage.... I couldn't understand it or get it to work properly at all. I've just visited the CacheSense forum and discovered that they've had so much trouble with it that it's been dropped... maybe permanently!

I now use the c:geo app and while it takes a bit of getting used to, it does at least do what it says on the tin.

thanks haven't heard of c:geo and yes agree cache sense works great on my old blackberry, especially now I can log trackables :)

I don't do it myself, but I think this is how (if not try asking on the cachesense forums at http://www.zitafarm.com/forum/ )

• open the cache details page
  • choose field notes from the dropdown menu
  • in the field notes menu choose "log trackable"
  • fill in all the options (there's a dropdown for retrieve/discover/drop/visit etc)
  • enter the TB number in the box by overtyping the "Tracking Number" which is slightly greyed out.

Thank you, I did go oline and print a manual but it didn't have a bit on trackables, but this is great, thank you so much, I love helping trackables on their way.