2013 Travel Tag/Bug & Christmas Card & Postcard Mission

MysticCache

sent u a email with all my info MysticCache would love to do it but i am new this this mission thing :)

1. Participating Date - 10 November 2013

2. Received Name Date -

3. Mission Complete Date -

4. Mission Received Date -

Email received! ~ Happy Holidays ~ is one of my favorite holiday songs. Welcome to the fun! :santa:

Just a few more days to sign up then I'll send everyone their mission " recipient " on November 15!

:santa:

:anicute:

I will be sending you the name and address of one geocacher participating in the mission. You will want to mail your mission package no later than 12/1/2013 to make sure they receive by Christmas. Your package should contain one non-activated tag, one Christmas card and one postcard. You will also receive a mission package from someone with one new non-activated tag, Christmas card and postcard. The tag/bug can be any style as long as it is a regular size trackable. Personally I love, love, love, them all. I have a special "hitchhiker" ready for the new tag I will receive... so excited!

Welcome everyone! to the mission.

Just a few more days to sign up then I'll send everyone their mission " recipient " on November 15!

I will be sending you the name and address of one geocacher participating in the mission. You will want to mail your mission package no later than 12/1/2013 to make sure they receive by Christmas. Your package should contain one non-activated tag, one Christmas card and one postcard. You will also receive a mission package from someone with one new non-activated tag, Christmas card and postcard. The tag/bug can be any style as long as it is a regular size trackable. Personally I love, love, love, them all. I have a special "hitchhiker" ready for the new tag I will receive... so excited!

Welcome everyone! to the mission.

It's officially November 12th in most of our timezones! So far we have the following friends signed up: Awesome!

crystalwoods

gumbys4eva

Capt Biggins

KD0BIK

Burkebunch2007

ItTakesAThief

LuLilac

SearchLine

QueenBeeVA47

SYOTT

thefamilyc

Dipsticks

dawsoncity

Toho_NL

Ventourist_nl

Roamin'Catholic

just webtoed

Madam Pomfrey

azgeobugs

loverfishy

Cbushgirl

fuzziebear3

ayrbrain

MysticCache

KBlack2595

Oh boo! I missed this by a day :(

If you need a spare.. let me know!

Send your info, names havnt been sent out yet......i think you can still get in....

Absolutely. Names will be sent out early, early Friday morning :santa:

I feel another song coming on! ~~ Oh there's no place like home for the holidays ~~ especially when your packages and cards are delivered :laughing:

pic_zpsdcfae821.jpg

Mission package will consist of one (1) unactivated regular sized travel tag or bug (1 in or larger no mini) a Christmas Card plus a nice postcard highlighting your part of the world. Your mission package should be mailed no later than 12/1/13.

~~ Making a List & Checking it Twice ~~

Mission Names will be sent shortly! It's midnight somewhere... :santa:

crystalwoods

gumbys4eva

Capt Biggins

KD0BIK

Burkebunch2007

ItTakesAThief

LuLilac

SearchLine

QueenBeeVA47

SYOTT

thefamilyc

Dipsticks

dawsoncity

Toho_NL

Ventourist_nl

Roamin'Catholic

just webtoed

Madam Pomfrey

Networkcacher

azgeobugs

loverfishy

Cbushgirl

fuzziebear3

ayrbrain

MysticCache

KBlack2595

The_Roots

pic_zpsdcfae821.jpg

Mission package will consist of one (1) unactivated regular sized travel tag or bug (1 in or larger no mini) a Christmas Card plus a nice postcard highlighting your part of the world. Your mission package should be mailed no later than 12/1/13.

~~ Making a List & Checking it Twice ~~

Mission Names will be sent shortly! It's midnight somewhere... :santa:

crystalwoods

gumbys4eva

Capt Biggins

KD0BIK

Burkebunch2007

ItTakesAThief

LuLilac

SearchLine

QueenBeeVA47

SYOTT

thefamilyc

Dipsticks

dawsoncity

Toho_NL

Ventourist_nl

Roamin'Catholic

just webtoed

Madam Pomfrey

Networkcacher

azgeobugs

loverfishy

Cbushgirl

fuzziebear3

ayrbrain

MysticCache

KBlack2595

The_Roots

pic_zpsdcfae821.jpgA friendly mission just in time for Christmas. Signup will end 11/12/13 and all names will be sent by 11/15/13. Mission package will consist of one (1) unactivated regular sized travel tag or bug (1 in or larger no mini) a Christmas Card plus a nice postcard highlighting your part of the world. Your mission package should be mailed no later than 12/1/13.

If interested please e-mail through my profile (no PM's!) and include the following:

Geocaching Name

Full Name & Address

Assignments will be random. Pl uease do not ask to be assigned a certain person and please be aware you may have to ship internationally. Please report the following in this thread to keep us up to date on your progress;

1. Participating Date

2. Received Name Date

3. Mission Complete Date

4. Mission Received Date

Note if participating you will be responsible to get a card and tag/bug to your assigned geocacher even if the one you sent is lost in the mail!

:) :) :)

Thanks to kini_ont for the use of this mission format.

8 more days to sign up! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas EVERYWHERE we go. :grin:

A friendly mission just in time for Christmas. Signup will end 11/12/13 and all names will be sent by 11/15/13. Mission package will consist of one (1) unactivated regular sized travel tag or bug (1 in or larger no mini) a Christmas Card plus a nice postcard highlighting your part of the world. Your mission package should be mailed no later than 12/1/13.

If interested please e-mail through my profile (no PM's!) and include the following:

Geocaching Name

Full Name & Address

Assignments will be random. Please do not ask to be assigned a certain person and please be aware you may have to ship internationally. Please report the following in this thread to keep us up to date on your progress;

1. Participating Date

2. Received Name Date

3. Mission Complete Date

4. Mission Received Date

Note if participating you will be responsible to get a card and tag/bug to your assigned geocacher even if the one you sent is lost in the mail!

A friendly mission just in time for Christmas. Signup will end 11/12/13 and all names will be sent by 11/15/13. Mission package will consist of one (1) unactivated regular sized travel tag or bug (1 in or larger no mini) a Christmas Card plus a nice postcard highlighting your part of the world. Your mission package should be mailed no later than 12/1/13.

Geocaching Name

Full Name & Address

Assignments will be random. Please do not ask to be assigned a certain person and please be aware you may have to ship internationally. Please report the following in this thread to keep us up to date on your progress;

1. Participating Date

2. Received Name Date

3. Mission Complete Date

4. Mission Received Date

...just sent an email to indicate my interest in participating. Cool Yuletide idea!

Cheers,

Roamin'Catholic

Just received my mission - as a "traveller' geocacher, I am glad I will be mailing a package to a geocacher overseas!

1. Participating Date - 7 November 2013

2. Received Name Date - 15 November 2013

3. Mission Complete Date

4. Mission Received Date

Woohoo! Received my email today with my Mission, and have a nice Trackable ready to send off. Just need to find a nice Seattle postcard. This is fun! Thanks for organizing this!

1. Participation Date: November 7, 2013

2. Received Name Date: November 14, 2013

3. Mission Complete Date

4. Mission Received Date

Edited by Madam Pomfrey

1. Participating Date October 17

2. Received Name Date November 15

3. Mission Complete Date

4. Mission Received Date

Ok a senior moment here as I put in the wrong received date, then couldn't see how to delete the whole thing! Sorry about two replies.......as i said.......

A senior moment :blink::o Let the fun begin..........oooooooooh wonder who has my name :)

Edited by ayrbrain

Have sent e-mail as requested. This is exciting! Wonder who our exchange partner will be and where in the world will they live? Thank you for getting us into the Christmas spirit already!!!

1. Participating Date 24th October

2. Received Name Date 15th November

3. Mission Complete Date

4. Mission Received Date

Received our TB partners name today will get the post card sorted along with everything else. Looking forward to sending them off.

Been to five stores and still cannot find a postcard. Do people not send them any more?

I had to try a couple of shops here as well before finding one suitable. Then the man behind the counter told me that the company printing them here was going out of business! Maybe folk don't bother sending cards. Usually we are home before the cards are if we send any when on holiday. :blink:

christmassongs_zps2f9494ba.jpg

~ :santa: ~

We are off and running in the 2013 Travel Tag/Bug & Christmas Card & Postcard Mission. Postcards seem to be phasing out in some parts it sounds like. I'm in Florida and I find them mainly in the "tourist" areas.

Happy mission and happy caching all. I'm excited to see everyone's updates. :omnomnom: