login on geocaching.com with my pc and my laptop at the same time

Olunixus

Hi,

i'm logged in on geocaching.com with my pc (i use the "remember-me-feature"). if i now login with my laptop using the "remember-me-feature" i get logged off on my pc!?

how can i fix this, so i can be logged in with my pc and my laptop with stored login-data?

thanks

Olunixus

I had this with my phone. I'm also logged in automatically on my computer and phone. When I'm in the app it's fine to have both the app and the website (computer) going but when I switch to the browser on my phone it kicks me out of the computer login. It does the same with separate browsers on my computer.

Related, my husband and I use separate browsers on the computer for the opposite reason. We both want to stay logged into pages with our own account :laughing:

ETA Don't know if there is a solution to this.

Edited by RedKori

before the last big update i think it works fine. since the update i have this problem :(

and the problem is i cant save the password for my geocaching-account in my browser, because the login-window for geocaching.com is just a popup or s.th. else on the website ... :(