Activate Garmin Free 30 Day Trial Premium Membership

Laferre

Hello people!!

My Premium Membership is expired and I want to activate a Garmin Free 30 Day Trial Premium Membership.

I have already did it with others Garmin I have without a problem but this time, after registered my new Garmin device on Garmin webpage, installed Communicator Plugin and attached the new device, I pressed "Activate Your 30d trial" on Geocaching webpage and It didn't work. I received the following message from Geocaching webpage:

You must correct the following before activation:

The device has already received a Premium Membership. Try another device if you have one.

I think that Geocaching webpage is not recognising my SECOND Garmin device of SAME MODEL as a new one as it already worked with my other Garmin devices of different models.

On Garmin webpage it looks like OK, showing me all Garmin devices I own, and the rules of trial on Geocaching webpage are clear:

Each new Garmin device can be set up to receive a complimentary 30-day Groundspeak Premium Membership.

Do you know how can I deal with it and activate the Garmin Free 30 Day Trial Premium Membership for this other device of same model?

Any ideas will be very welcome. Thanks in advance.

PS: Yes, I am sure that the new device is attached on the computer (not the old one) ;)