Log my TB decal to a cache

acachebox

I have a TB decal on my car. In the past I have been able to log it as a visit to a given cache. I forgot how. If I attempt to log it the only options are write a note or discover it.

I believe you need to move it to your inventory.

It is my TB and it is in my inventory.

Edited by acachebox

I have a TB decal on my car. In the past I have been able to log it as a visit to a given cache. I forgot how. If I attempt to log it the only options are write a note or discover it.

Go to the cache, write a Note log for the cache, then before submitting it, underneath the Comment box you should see your TB listed - Select the option 'visit', then submit the cache log.

MrsB :)

You have to log the "visit" from a cache page, not the TB page. When you log a cache, you will see a list of all the trackables in your inventory below the place where you write your log. You can use the drop-down menu next to each trackable to either "drop" or "visit" the cache.

Edited by steben6

Go to the cache, write a Note log for the cache, then before submitting it, underneath the Comment box you should see your TB listed - Select the option 'visit', then submit the cache log.

MrsB :)

Thanks Had to do a complete new logging to get to the visit option and then delete the original log

Glad you got it solved.

Also remember, what is in your "collection" and your "inventory" are 2 different things. If something is in your collection, you can only write a note or discover it.

I also have the TB sticker on my vehicle, I have it in my collection so it can be discovered only, same with my walking stick tag. I have some coins and another TB that are in my inventory that are visiting some caches as I go till I get everything done with them to release. The coins I am making a proxy to send out instead of the actual coin. This way if it gets lost or turns up missing, no big deal, I just grab it back, make a new proxy and send it out again.