Trying to publish cache.

paul.mano

I think I have found my problem. I was EDITING the BOTTOM existing reviewer note. I don't understand how the reviewer could not SEE this. I did a FULL edit of my cache listing and inputted the same text into the field for what appears to be a NEW Reviewer note.

Is it protocol to only go off the reviewer notes chronologically or can the reviewer not see the bottom note???

Edited by paul.mano

Most reviewers place a note on the cache page, then watch it and move on. Currently my hold queue is over 200 caches. I don't have the time to check every page daily, or every few days. If you edit your note, or you edit your cache page I get no notice that any change was made.

If a reviewer not is placed and I am watching it I get the email to go back and check it. I usually look at the most recent note that I placed, then see your response. Some of the notes way down the page may not longer apply, some recycle cache pages, and the old notes are no longer valid.