"business" cards

Elzy5

My first time Geo caching I seen some people using business type cards to drop in the container. What a great idea! I am designing mine and would like ideas on what info to put on them. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks.

I used one a while back, the problem is if they get wet the ink runs (I used an ink jet printer) and they turn to mush.

My first time Geo caching I seen some people using business type cards to drop in the container. What a great idea! I am designing mine and would like ideas on what info to put on them. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks.

Where you live (city), how long you've been caching, how many finds/hides, motto, favorite cache, things like that.

And include something kinda useful like a ROT13 decoder, or a "Geocaching License" or whatever, so maybe people will want to keep it. If you can draw a little picture on each one, that could make them much more desirable. And print it on plastic so it doesn't get soaked. :anicute:

rot131_z2.jpg

Edited by kunarion

We have cards for the local geocaching club. One side has the name (SEARCH) and the website, and the other has dates for our annual event. They where printed professionally from one of those online websites. Something like $10 for 100 or 200 cards. The ink stayed when they got damp, but I can't speak for what happens when they get soaked. My experience with other card when they get soaked is that they become mush and nasty.