Need a new Nuvi w/tourguide

Do any of the new Nuvi products support tourguide? It has been great over the years... Or is there new technology I should be using for PQ's after downloading them. Hurry I leave for AZ in a few weeks!

Larry

All...

Just use GSAK and the Nuvi Macro :)

Hey thanks for the info, I do use GSAK with my old Nuvi ,but was concerned that it wouldn't work with newer models. Any suggestions on wich one to get?

Depends on what u need.

I have a Dezl 760 cause I'm crazy but recently bought a Nuvi 50 to my dad, it's perfect for him (52 wasn't on the market yet).

Cheap, LifeTime Maps, all the basic functions and it has tourguide.

If you want a more robust device with even more specs, look at the 2597 or the 52. If 42/52 if enough for you, go for it. Just keep in mind, as always, that 2597 will have stuff that 52 doesn't, like Real Directions (turn right after Starbucks). If price is not a problem, go for the 3597! :)

Visit some stores. Has i said, i closed a great deal with a Nuvi 50 when 52 was about to be launched and saved my dad some money. The 50 does what he wants, go from A to B :D

Maybe you can find a 2012 model a lot cheaper...

I believe i haven't seen a Nuvi that Nuvi_GPX_by_CT macro doesn't activate Tourguide with just one click, with the bonus of loading spoiler pictures, if you'd like.

Edited by RavenMaster & Uindinha

Depends on what u need.

I have a Dezl 760 cause I'm crazy but recently bought a Nuvi 50 to my dad, it's perfect for him (52 wasn't on the market yet).

Cheap, LifeTime Maps, all the basic functions and it has tourguide.

If you want a more robust device with even more specs, look at the 2597 or the 52. If 42/52 if enough for you, go for it. Just keep in mind, as always, that 2597 will have stuff that 52 doesn't, like Real Directions (turn right after Starbucks). If price is not a problem, go for the 3597! :)

Visit some stores. Has i said, i closed a great deal with a Nuvi 50 when 52 was about to be launched and saved my dad some money. The 50 does what he wants, go from A to B :D

Maybe you can find a 2012 model a lot cheaper...

I believe i haven't seen a Nuvi that Nuvi_GPX_by_CT macro doesn't activate Tourguide with just one click, with the bonus of loading spoiler pictures, if you'd like.

Good advice! I just ordered the 42lm' should work for me. Thanks again

Thanks for posting these links. I just started using GSAK for my Nuvi 1450LMT.