DNF

Olsonkidz

Is there a way to have the DNF icons show up on the map like the smileys? It would be nice to see when looking at a map and I would assume if you've found it or its been archived it would either change to a smiley or disappear off the map in the case of a archived. I would like to see this on the map myself! Thanks

Is there a way to have the DNF icons show up on the map like the smileys? It would be nice to see when looking at a map and I would assume if you've found it or its been archived it would either change to a smiley or disappear off the map in the case of a archived. I would like to see this on the map myself! Thanks

That has been requested many times in the now-defunct Features Suggestion forum that is now the Geocaching.com Web Site forum section.

This has been requested numerous times in the " Geocaching.com Web Site" subforum. Hasn't happened yet.

It's the forum for suggestions/bug reports, and where you will be able to find the various threads requesting "dnf's" to appear on the map:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showforum=139

B.

I still think it should keep the cache graphic on a different color background (instead of a blue frowny face) - similar to how a disabled cache is grayed out on the map. That way you could still see what type of cache it is but instantly know whether you looked for it already.

Edited by J Grouchy