Loading a PQ greater then 500 caches onto an Oregon 450

AFNurse

I have done a couple PQs that were 500, I receive an email with a zip file, and I am able to open up the zip for 2 files that I put into the Garmin/gpx. I have generated a 1000 cache PQ that the site says I can load from the site (no email with zip file will be sent). There are NO instructions on how to load this thing up from the site....I am not able to get zip files, or anything else that looks like I can grab it and load my garmin. Anyone familiar with what I need to do to help out? I am running PC, Windows 7 and IE (what ever version came with the computer...) Thanks for your help!

On the 'Your Pocket Queries' screen, select the 'Pocket Queries Ready for Download' tab.

Click on the name of the Pocket Query that you wish to download.

You'll be prompted to Open the file or Save it. It will open or save a .zip file.

I select save and use it as I would use the file that I download from the email.

Just tried it...clicked open, got a window that had the 2 files that I could copy to the GPS...appears to have worked! Thank you! There are some aspects of this that are not quite as clear as others....this was one of them! Not sure why things were not working yesterday at all, but today, worked out perfect! Thanks again!