Central Iowa Geocaching 101 - February 8th

smillersmiller

Yep, we are all set. Please come early and enjoy the exhibits at the Science Center and I've learned that they have a banner for the families of the Columbia Astronauts that you can sign while you are there. I don't know how long it will be there, but I'll ask that something be there for us to express our condolences.

We'll meet at 2pm in the Challenger Briefing Area at the Science Center. Please register at the www.gpgeocaching.com site so that we'll know how many people to expect and possibly split up if we are overwhelmed.

Hope to see you there!

SpinWebby

www.gpgeocaching.com

37_gp_logo88x31.jpg

I'd just like to thank "Smillersmiller" for running this course. While our family vacationed in Iowa during the month of January this year; we got the opportunity to share our interest in Geocaching with a number of relatives, but mainly do the short duration of our visit we didn't really get the time to provide them with an in-depth knowledge on the subject. As fortune would have it this course was scheduled within a couple of weeks of our departure, and after some nudging our relatives elected to attend this course. After which they contacted us; with a wonderful review of the course, and with plans on taking up the sport full time in the spring. Thank you for taking the time to get others interested in this wonderful past-time.

The Coasties

p.s. Smillersmiller sometime you'll have to swing out west here, and I can show you some real nice hills to hide some caches on icon_biggrin.gif

Shawn & Katrina Millang

aka The Coasties