11.12.13 Multi Event Geocoin

Hum...Whereisit?

Yipee! The Michigan coins arrived today and they are gorgeous if I do say so myself!!! I'm very pleased with the way they turned out.

They will available first to the event attendees. If there are any left over after the event I can put you on the reservation list and let you know afterwards.

sure put me on the list. do you know the price?

thanks mo pirate

Got ya on the list and will let you know after the event. We are asking $12 each + shipping. I haven't weighed these beauties yet but there are heavy.

Looking good LadyBee4T

Yipee! The Michigan coins arrived today and they are gorgeous if I do say so myself!!! I'm very pleased with the way they turned out.

They will available first to the event attendees. If there are any left over after the event I can put you on the reservation list and let you know afterwards.

sure put me on the list. do you know the price?

thanks mo pirate

Got ya on the list and will let you know after the event. We are asking $12 each + shipping. I haven't weighed these beauties yet but there are heavy.

Looking good LadyBee4T

Thanks!!

I have added those who asked here onto the reservation list. I'll get back to you after the event to let you know if I have any left. If past events are an indication I should have some for you.

Aloha -

I do not have this coin but I will hopefully be getting the Hawaii version from a fellow geocacher I know. I am also having an event with the other coins being made for 11/12/13, 12/11/13, 12/13/13 which should be available soon as they are being shipped this week. Anyone willing to trade coins? The artwork on the coins I will be getting is listed here: Multi-event 11-12-13 / 12-11-13 & 13-12-13 / 12-13-13My link

Would love to do any interested trades! Will post a picture of the coin when I get them

Aloha -

I do not have this coin but I will hopefully be getting the Hawaii version from a fellow geocacher I know. I am also having an event with the other coins being made for 11/12/13, 12/11/13, 12/13/13 which should be available soon as they are being shipped this week. Anyone willing to trade coins? The artwork on the coins I will be getting is listed here: Multi-event 11-12-13 / 12-11-13 & 13-12-13 / 12-13-13My link

Would love to do any interested trades! Will post a picture of the coin when I get them

Email sent through GC.com!!!

Have the international versions been shipped yet?

The event date draws near quickly...

+1

Some information on a shipping date would be appreciated, Update please!

I haven't any information about my order too.

I hope that will be delivered before event. I must to solve Customs and this process is lengthy.

Borek

aka Bo.T.L. Czech Geocacher and Geocoins Collector

Today I have received a note via e-mail, stating the coins have been shipped.

That leaves merely 20 days for the coins to cross borders and customs.

Fingers are crossed, time is short. Considering the coins must have been sitting in Geoswag's hand since before the November event, they could have taken out of the process this extra stress for all international event hosts.

Oh well...

Fingers are crossed, time is short. Considering the coins must have been sitting in Geoswag's hand since before the November event, they could have taken out of the process this extra stress for all international event hosts.

Oh well...

I received note via e-mail yesterday too. USPS tracking number for my shipment displayed information: Your item was delivered in IRELAND at 1:15 pm on July 19, 2012.

WOW! :lol:

Borek

Oh well...

I received note via e-mail yesterday too. USPS tracking number for my shipment displayed information: Your item was delivered in IRELAND at 1:15 pm on July 19, 2012.

WOW! :lol:

Borek

No such notice here yet :sad:

All orders have shipped! I am not sure how BOREK got his coins last year. Great shipping if it showed up last year. We are looking into that and will get your the correct tracking. We just received these yesterday and have gotten these shipped out. Trades are all set to ship out today if yours was a NOVEMBER Version.

The coins look great. If anyone has any left let us know. We are getting lots of emails requesting all versions and would love to pass them on to you if you still have some left.

All orders have shipped! I am not sure how BOREK got his coins last year. Great shipping if it showed up last year. We are looking into that and will get your the correct tracking. We just received these yesterday and have gotten these shipped out. Trades are all set to ship out today if yours was a NOVEMBER Version.

The coins look great. If anyone has any left let us know. We are getting lots of emails requesting all versions and would love to pass them on to you if you still have some left.

No shipping info here yet...

I know that SLAGA has some left. I do not know the numbers because I do not have the coins in my possession. I only assisted the hosts of the event select enamel colors and metal finishes. But I can pass on the information if anyone is seeking our version.

SLAGA111213front_zps160f6112.jpgSLAGA111213back_zps5b066452.png

White Pearl, Red Trans #2, Lt Blue Trans #21 on Satin Gold.

CF30

Shipping info received.

Note to organisers when dealing with non US clients please consider that customers come from all over the world, so we may not know your local couriers so a tracking number and nothing else, such as a link to go along with it is quite useless.

yes Google helped me in the end but only after some searching.

Has anyone received the trade sets yet? Earlier it said that they were ready to ship on 11-21 but I haven received anything yet.

My shipment delivered yesterday. 18 version of 11.12.13 coin was inside.

Is difficult to identify them all.

I think 27 versions exist (or more).

Borek

OK. I apologize for the confusion.

First: There are 29 Versions of the coin. On my initial count I forgot to Count the Flash Mob and Generic event Coins as separate versions. There was one coin that was made by mistake and so final total is 29.

Second: All Trades have been sent. The US sets were sent out late.

The coins look amazing. We can not keep any in stock and will not be minting anymore of our versions. If anyone has any left we would love to pass on your contact info to people who email us.

We have one Trade set left if anyone is interested let us know.

We are working on our 12.13.14 version. Look in the forums in January for the New Thread.

First: There are 29 Versions of the coin. On my initial count I forgot to Count the Flash Mob and Generic event Coins as separate versions. There was one coin that was made by mistake and so final total is 29.

The coins look amazing. We can not keep any in stock and will not be minting anymore of our versions. If anyone has any left we would love to pass on your contact info to people who email us.

We are working on our 12.13.14 version. Look in the forums in January for the New Thread.

Thanks Michael for that info!!

I will be looking forward to the next and last number sequence coin. But my poor credit card won't like another big purchase for awhile. :P

Is the Trade Set only for participants? Or are you selling them to anyone? If yes, how much are you asking for? Thanks