Forgotten Favorit Points

Nickehaunted

hi there

we got a premium member when we got 140 founds, we got no favorit points for that.

is that right? because a friend of mine do it the same way and he have got the points.

so what can i do now?

greets

Andy

When you look at the page of a cache you have logged "found it", do you see the the "favorites" tab to the right of the D/T / size area?

Here's some information from the Favorites article that explains how it should work for you:

Help Center → Premium Membership → Benefits

1.6. Favorites

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=287

[updated August 2012]

Who can earn Favorite Points?

Only Premium Members earn Favorite Points. They get one point just for being a Premium Member, then further points by logging geocaching finds, at the rate of 1 Favorite Point per 10 finds.

If I purchase a Premium Membership later, will I be awarded Favorite Points for the geocaches I found when I was a Basic Member?

Yes - for first-time subscriptions! If you upgrade to Premium Membership we will add up your past geocaching finds and award Favorite Points accordingly. From there you can visit the geocache pages you found while still a Basic Member and "spend" the Favorite Points on the best ones. However, if your subscription lapses for any reason, you will not be granted Favorite Points until you renew your Premium Membership. At which time the Favorite Points will start accruing again. You are only prorated Favorite Points the first time you subscribe.

If you look at your profile page here:

http://www.geocaching.com/my/default.aspx

click on "Lists", which will take you to your List Management page. A tab for Favorites should be there.

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol
I think you still have your bug on upgrading to premium membership. I was just upgraded, my finds total is 1175 I have 0 favorite points remaining, and 10 needed to earn my next favorite point

Hi caretaker5,

It looks like the engineers are still working on that one. I have adjusted your favorite points for you. Happy caching! :)

Hi Nickehaunted,

It appears that we have a bug right now in which upgrading members are failing to get the appropriate Favorite Points. I have adjusted your points and am reporting the issue to engineering. Thanks for your patience!

thank you very mutch , now i have all 20 Favorit point !!

:rolleyes:

Andy

I own four caches. Hint-hint! :laughing:

Hey there,

it seems to be that we have also this suspicious bug :-( we currently have found 337 caches and need 4 more to get next favorite point. We know, that's only one point, but it's noisy to remember, that there is everytime one more left when having a '0' at the end ;-)

Greetz,

Nou&Bohne from Chemnitz (Saxony, Germany)