Oakcoins.com

The Blorenges

I've been trying to get the activation code for a Polly Parrot tag for the last couple of days but Oakcoins seems to be broken.

Anyone know anything? Hopefully it's only temporary... but in the meantime, does anyone remember the magic activation word for the parrot, please?

(I don't want to activate it to our own account or I'd be happy to try out various likely words - I want to send it to someone and include the activation code for them to use.)

MrsB :)

I've been trying to get the activation code for a Polly Parrot tag for the last couple of days but Oakcoins seems to be broken.

Anyone know anything? ...

MrsB :)

Try this URL: Geocoin Activation

Or you can to use Geocaching.com Retrieve a Lost Activation Code

Borek

aka Bo.T.L. Czech Geocacher and Geocoins Collector

Thanks! Your first linked worked although their Home Page link is still down. :)

MrsB

They back. :)

None of the suggested links work. All we keep getting is a message to go to the manufacturer's webpage which doesn't exist.

How the heck do we activate a geocookie from oakcoins?

We activated a coin from oakcoins.com today. We used http://www.geocaching.com/track/ActivationCodeRetrieve.aspx Once we entered our coins tracking number it took us to geocoin club's website where the coin originated. We then filled in the requested info and go the activation code instantly. For all of the coins we own this has worked the best. :anibad:

They back. :)

None of the suggested links work. All we keep getting is a message to go to the manufacturer's webpage which doesn't exist.

How the heck do we activate a geocookie from oakcoins?

We activated a coin from oakcoins.com today. We used http://www.geocaching.com/track/ActivationCodeRetrieve.aspx Once we entered our coins tracking number it took us to geocoin club's website where the coin originated. We then filled in the requested info and go the activation code instantly. For all of the coins we own this has worked the best. :anibad:

No matter what I try none of these methods will take me to the oakcoins webpage, which the geocaching.com page says is required. Server unavailable.

Could someone just give me the activation code please. This is extremely frustrating.

I have never before encountered such problems. TB's come with a generic activation code.