newbie on the loose

4thnoel

Hello, I am so new to this. I am not sure how to do it. And when I was looking at the listing, I noticed that some had several listings. Do I have to log into 2 or 3 of them if they are all for the same spot?? :(

also, some of the groups sound kind of odd, do we have to join a group? And if I join a group, what is involved.

Edited by 4thnoel

Welcome to Waymarking.

You can log visits to as many or as few of them that you want that are located in same spot as long as you have what is needed to log a visit, normally a photo. They are listed multiple times because they fall into multiple categories.

The groups are the people that manage the various categories. There are several groups listed that don't do anything as they don't have an active category. You don't need to join any groups to visit or submit new waymarks. As you become more experienced then you may want to join some of the groups that interest you most, especially for those managing categories you enjoy submitting waymarks to.

Edited by BruceS