Scavok coins..possibly going up for sale...

DJ.J.ROCK

Hey my old friends. im cleaning out my closet and came across my beloved Scavok designed coins,, i have almost full sets of the small tengwars ,, the big tengwars, the journey coins, and the tree of life coins.

Roger was my best Geocoin friend,, he designed these and then passed away what seems like not long ago...he was my friend and i hold these coins dearly to me,,, but they are in a box,, i have no room for them and the coins are not getting the attention and appreciation they need,, so i considered selling them.... ive started to take pics.. theres alot of coins in these... id love to sell the whole lot for 1 big price,,, but i dunno if anyone is intrested in picking up the whole lot??? so leme know the forums thoughts on this and if anything ill list up on ebay in sigles if no one would like to buy them all at once..':)

these are beautiful coins and they deserve to be displayed and stared at..msg me ;)

DJJROCK ;)

i think i have replyed to everyone..sent the list... thx for all the inquiries,, i do understand its a huge collection and is probably suited to the most of extensive collectors,, but they are beautiful coins and id love to see them stay togeater !! so if ur a serious collector this may be a once in a lifetime chance to get ahold of something like this when it comes to the scavok coins... and may he rest in peace...i miss my friend!!;(

I have found someone who was very happy to take over the collection...so My scavok coins have a new home ;)

I have a few other valued coins ,, like a yemon yime V1 i also have a v3 - man VS cache LE , Da Funky Frogs2007 AE only 9 were minted-... satin gold fortune favors the bold.. green and copper year of the ox.... green and red and silver musketeers..... 2006 Colorado,,,...great container cache rewards ant gold.... thirstymick celtic.

I have found someone who was very happy to take over the collection...so My scavok coins have a new home ;)

I have a few other valued coins ,, like a yemon yime V1 i also have a yime v3 - man VS cache LE , Da Funky Frogs2007 AE only 9 were minted-... satin gold fortune favors the bold.. green and copper year of the ox.... green and red and silver musketeers..... 2006 Colorado,,,...great container cache rewards ant gold.... thirstymick celtic.

just an update a few went and a few left.