Swapping License

I'm curious to see if its possible since I have paid the $10 (I think $9.99 is the exact amount) for the Groundspeak app if its possible to change my access from the Android OS to iOS? I no longer have a cell phone and I loved the app, but I'd like to use it on my iPad.

I think I already know the answer, but the only dumb question is one not asked.

You are right that the only dumb question is one not asked.

I am assuming that you are right with the answer that you assume. You can't transfer the access from android to IOS. It is really a different piece of software, not just a simple tweak to make it run on one or the other.

I wonder if it is possible to transfer your "android license" to another person who might want to buy it from you at a discount. You could then use those funds to lessen to cost of your IOS "license" purchase.

I assume I know the answer to that question too.

No - you can't transfer the App.

The iOS app is a completely different piece of software and you have to buy it again to have it on your ipad.

Apps will transfer from Iphone to Iphone and Ipad to Ipad.... but if you're transferring from Iphone to Ipad or vice versa, they might not transfer (depends on the app).

In terms of licensing and swapping to someone else buying your phone .... I don't know for sure, but I would say NO. And that's because anytime you connect to an App store (or however Androids do it), it remembers the 'account' at which you are using. The person buying your phone will have a completely different account and login.