Improvment regarding Notification mail add (D/T & CO)

satrams

Though I'd like to see as much info as possible when opening, where would it stop?

- Though a kinda-long-time premium member, I'd like it to show whether I'm clicking on a PMO hide (a cache I wouldn't rush out to do).

With all the info different folks want, wouldn't it be easier to just click on the cache page that's linked with the notification?

Though I'd like to see as much info as possible when opening, where would it stop?

- Though a kinda-long-time premium member, I'd like it to show whether I'm clicking on a PMO hide (a cache I wouldn't rush out to do).

With all the info different folks want, wouldn't it be easier to just click on the cache page that's linked with the notification?

With the increasing amout of caches that is released the co and d/t would be a very good improvment. Maybe other things is important to others (size....?, attributes..but the later would be hard with so many).

Would it help if the notification interface allowed filtering based on difficulty/terrain ratings, or on the name of the CO?

It wouldn't help me. I want to get all the notifications, I just want to see in a glance who the owner is.

As to the OP, I can imagine also finding D/T and size useful. And the coordinates might be nice. But I don't really miss not having those or consider any of them as primary as the owner. I'd look at the owner almost every time I got a publication notification if it were provided.

Would it help if the notification interface allowed filtering based on difficulty/terrain ratings, or on the name of the CO?

It wouldn't help me. I want to get all the notifications, I just want to see in a glance who the owner is.

As to the OP, I can imagine also finding D/T and size useful. And the coordinates might be nice. But I don't really miss not having those or consider any of them as primary as the owner. I'd look at the owner almost every time I got a publication notification if it were provided.

I want all of the attributes put in it as well. That way I know of it's a hiking cache or a park n' grab, or if it cost money to park, or if I can bring my dog, or if there is a phone nearby, or if I should leave my snowmobile at home.

But wait. Here is the description of the Instant Notification Service: "The Geocaching Instant Notification service allows you to easily monitor the logs of geocaches within a particular area."

Cache owner, D/T, attributes and all that other good stuff are not in the logs, they're on the cache page. They would have to create an entirely new service to include these other items, and since from day one, Groundspeak has always contended that the Instant Notification Service was not to be used as an excuse to not look at the cache page, it's very unlikely that they would extend the time and effort to create a service that would basically deliver the page to our mailbox.