watchlist removal

RedShoesGirl

i no longer want to receive notifications for a cache. so i clicked on remove from watchlist - yes indeed i do. still, receiving email notifications. so i deleted ALL the caches on my watchlist.

still getting notifications. in the email, when i click on "remove from watchlist" i get the message "this is no longer on your watchlist." but yet, i am still getting notifications!

i signed out, signed in again - well, you get the picture. so, what i am missing? :-)

i no longer want to receive notifications for a cache. so i clicked on remove from watchlist - yes indeed i do. still, receiving email notifications. so i deleted ALL the caches on my watchlist.

still getting notifications. in the email, when i click on "remove from watchlist" i get the message "this is no longer on your watchlist." but yet, i am still getting notifications!

i signed out, signed in again - well, you get the picture. so, what i am missing? :-)

Are you sure you haven't set up Instant Notifications that include these caches? These notifications are separate from the ones you get from a Watch List.

--Larry

Edited for clarity.

Edited by larryc43230

Are you sure you haven't set up Instant Notifications that include these caches? These notifications are separate from the ones you get from a Watch List.

--Larry

Edited for clarity.

no, no instant notifications.

You DID check the box of the cache(s) you do not want to watch anymore, before hitting the "remove from watchlist" button, did you not?

yes, i only had three other caches to watch, so i removed those too. i have nothing in my watchlist. i only have two bookmark lists - it, the mega event las vegas - isn't on either of them. i had the cache "watched" but i realized as more and more people signed up to attend, that it was going to be too much!

Edited by RedShoesGirl

You DID check the box of the cache(s) you do not want to watch anymore, before hitting the "remove from watchlist" button, did you not?

yes, i only had three other caches to watch, so i removed those too. i have nothing in my watchlist. i only have two bookmark lists - it, the mega event las vegas - isn't on either of them. i had the cache "watched" but i realized as more and more people signed up to attend, that it was going to be too much!

Hi there!

It looks like you have two accounts that are linked to this e-mail. Your other account has this event on the Watchlist. Go ahead an PM me and we can take care of working out the details from there.

Hi there!

It looks like you have two accounts that are linked to this e-mail. Your other account has this event on the Watchlist. Go ahead an PM me and we can take care of working out the details from there.

thanks so much, i took care of it. i forget i have the second account to keep track of my geocoins.!