Waypoint finder greasemonkey script borked?

jholly

I have the same problem. I had to turn the drop-down menu off from the Greasemonkey menu, and I would like to get the menu back. I've gotten used to it, and I'll miss some of the shortcuts. It would be nice if someone could get it fixed.

20k58yd.png

OMG I'm not the only one. Whew! I was just about to post this. I too have that problem. I tried so much stuff thinking it was my computer. I guess maybe GC did something and we didn't know about it.

I don't have "your stuff" on my page, am I looking in the wrong place? Yes, as is normal, I'm confused

The Your Stuff drop down is part of the Waypoint Finder Greasemonkey script for Geocaching.com

It's not something built into the site. A good many users are adding on scripts special built for the site.

Including me, and like the OP, I too see the Your Stuff pulled down all the time. I've turned off Waypoint Finder, as it makes logging difficult.

But now I'd don't have GC code box on every page ;(

I don't have "your stuff" on my page, am I looking in the wrong place? Yes, as is normal, I'm confused

The Your Stuff drop down is part of the Waypoint Finder Greasemonkey script for Geocaching.com

It's not something built into the site. A good many users are adding on scripts special built for the site.

Including me, and like the OP, I too see the Your Stuff pulled down all the time. I've turned off Waypoint Finder, as it makes logging difficult.

But now I'd don't have GC code box on every page ;(

The script can be configured to turn off the "My Stuff" menu but leave the GC code box on. Go to "User Script Commands" to turn it off.

I figured out the problem, though. Once again, it is a simple fix.

You will need to edit the script. Find this line:

liYourStuff.setAttribute('class', 'hover');

and change it to:

liYourStuff.setAttribute('class', 'dropdown');

I have the same problem. I had to turn the drop-down menu off from the Greasemonkey menu, and I would like to get the menu back. I've gotten used to it, and I'll miss some of the shortcuts. It would be nice if someone could get it fixed.

20k58yd.png

OMG I'm not the only one. Whew! I was just about to post this. I too have that problem. I tried so much stuff thinking it was my computer. I guess maybe GC did something and we didn't know about it.

You haven't figured out the pattern yet?

When I come home on a Tuesday and GC.com seems all screwed up, the very first thing I do is go to the forums and look for a new Release Notes thread. Then, I look in the other forums to see if people are complaining about the same thing.

They quickly acknowledged that the menus were screwed up, which is very appreciated.

I just installed this script on two laptops for the first time yesterday, version 02.33, and applied fizzy's correction to line 102. However, I still get "My Stuff" in the locked open position. I've redone it a couple of times with the same result. I usually get "Warning: all scripts should specify @grant metadata." I have no idea what to do at this point. Any suggestions appreciated.

I just installed this script on two laptops for the first time yesterday, version 02.33, and applied fizzy's correction to line 102. However, I still get "My Stuff" in the locked open position. I've redone it a couple of times with the same result. I usually get "Warning: all scripts should specify @grant metadata." I have no idea what to do at this point. Any suggestions appreciated.

Also apply This fix.