Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Tante.Hossi

Double notification mail for Officer Announcement

Since the new email format was introduced some time ago, messages of the change of rank within a group appear twice.

They are sent once in the old format and a second time in the new format.

Maybe someone can look at it and eliminate this error. It's not really a serious bug but it is completely redundant and unnecessary.

Thanks!

Since the new email format was introduced some time ago, messages of the change of rank within a group appear twice.

Maybe someone can look at it and eliminate this error. It's not really a serious bug but it is completely redundant and unnecessary.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Sorry, I guess I just have a weird sense of humor, but I just couldn't resist doing something completely redundant and unnecessary. ;)

Thanks for your weird sense of humor!

Edited by Tante.Hossi

Sorry, I guess I just have a weird sense of humor, but I just couldn't resist doing something completely redundant and unnecessary. ;)

Apparently, my sense of humor isn't that weird, or maybe I'm just in the right place...