Halloween Mission 2013 - Card & Coin

kini_ont

Too late ... :ph34r: ... :drama: :drama: .... but I did bring more for the party.

Just need a volunteer to make it ... :smile:

<snipped>

I notice that Orville is bilingual, it is even written in French on the jar :o I'll be back later to see if the popcorn is ready :P

ILYM

I don't speak or read French. That's why I couldn't read the directions about making more .... :lol:

Can't tell you how disturbed I am that the package I sent hasn't arrived yet. The same thing happened to me during the last math trade. Both packages went overseas (not to the same person). The math trade never did arrive. Sure hope this one finds its way. I mailed it Oct 11th. :(

Can't tell you how disturbed I am that the package I sent hasn't arrived yet. The same thing happened to me during the last math trade. Both packages went overseas (not to the same person). The math trade never did arrive. Sure hope this one finds its way. I mailed it Oct 11th. :(

Only one solution to diminish the anxiety level..... :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: and :signalviolin: in the background :cute:

ILYM

1. Participating : 09-22-2013

2. Received Name : 09-30-2013

3. Mission Complete : 10-15-2013

4. Mission Received : 11-02-2013:rolleyes:

Hi everybody and specialy to MysticCache....... :D

I am very happy and very surprised receiving the mission send to me by MysticCache.

THANK YOU very much I like very the treasure container and i made a photo this week-end with the coins, the treats, the skeleton, the pin, and the container very cute.

I have new ordinator and I need to reduce the photos for send to ImageShack and I'm not able to do that now. :( I go to send photos in few day.

Let's make a big bowl of popcorn for wellner and wait patiently :drama: :drama: :drama:

ILYM

I'm here with you and wellner

:drama::omnomnom::drama: :drama:

Great! Who's also with us?

:drama: :drama: :drama::mmraspberry:

ILYM

'Count' me in. Couldn't join the wait til today as my coin addict geo-partner was having eye surgery yesterday afternoon.

All is well ... so ... we're in for the long haul ... brought some popcorn for everyone ... :drama:

874d390f-8261-4af6-92f2-4c8a78496d8d.jpg

1. Participating : 09-22-2013

2. Received Name : 09-30-2013

3. Mission Complete : 10-15-2013

4. Mission Received : 11-02-2013:rolleyes:

Hi everybody and specialy to MysticCache....... :D

I am very happy and very surprised receiving the mission send to me by MysticCache.

THANK YOU very much I like very the treasure container and i made a photo this week-end with the coins, the treats, the skeleton, the pin, and the container very cute.

I have new ordinator and I need to reduce the photos for send to ImageShack and I'm not able to do that now. :( I go to send photos in few day.

Happy Halloween again - I'm glad you received and I hope you enjoy for a very long time. Happy Caching!

:anicute::laughing::anicute::laughing::anicute::laughing:

Why not? :). The hardest part will be to find a halloween card

1. Participating : 29-09-2013

2. Received Name: 1-10-2013

3. Mission Complete: 12-10-2013 (Impossible to find a Halloween card in Sweden =/ )

4. Mission Received Yes!

Sorry for the late confirmation! The swedish was fairly right, ;-) "Happy Halloween" is quite untranslateable.

Let's make a big bowl of popcorn for wellner and wait patiently :drama: :drama: :drama:

ILYM

I'm here with you and wellner

:drama::omnomnom::drama: :drama:

Great! Who's also with us?

:drama: :drama: :drama::mmraspberry:

ILYM

'Count' me in. Couldn't join the wait til today as my coin addict geo-partner was having eye surgery yesterday afternoon.

All is well ... so ... we're in for the long haul ... brought some popcorn for everyone ... :drama:

874d390f-8261-4af6-92f2-4c8a78496d8d.jpg

Too cute!