Halloween Mission 2013 - Card & Coin

kini_ont

Just a little over 24 hrs until the mission closes, once I've added(logged) my participation that will mean it is closed so anyone who is sitting on the fence, now is the time to join. As I see it right now we will have at least 33 participating, 12 more then last year so there will be a lot of coins exchanged. Hope everyone can keep their status up to date so that I don't have to bother you with emails :P oh and lastly if you can PICTURES everyone loves them! If your not sure on how to place one here just ask and we'll help you get it on line (it really is easy).

Just a little over 24 hrs until the mission closes, once I've added(logged) my participation that will mean it is closed so anyone who is sitting on the fence, now is the time to join. As I see it right now we will have at least 33 participating, 12 more then last year so there will be a lot of coins exchanged. Hope everyone can keep their status up to date so that I don't have to bother you with emails :P oh and lastly if you can PICTURES everyone loves them! If your not sure on how to place one here just ask and we'll help you get it on line (it really is easy).

Have fun everyone..... next year I'll make sure to have a coin

OH. I love this idea. but I don't have coins. I have trackables. bummer. I'll get on for next year

I would love to see the same thing for TBs and Travel Tags. Maybe someone will facilitate one soon. :-) I would participate.

"IF" there was to be a TB Mission, it would have to be in the "Travel Bug" section. This section is confined to trackable geocoins. Many of the 'Mission'

coins are keepers for the recipient and seldom see the 'wild'.

It is unlikely on many levels. TB's are meant to travel, not to be collected. Mailing TB's back and forth would seem to be kind of pointless.

I see where you have posted an inquiry in that section... good luck with some replies. Never know til you ask. >> http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=316156

Edited by nevadanick

OH. I love this idea. but I don't have coins. I have trackables. bummer. I'll get on for next year

I would love to see the same thing for TBs and Travel Tags. Maybe someone will facilitate one soon. :-) I would participate.

"IF" there was to be a TB Mission, it would have to be in the "Travel Bug" section. This section is confined to trackable geocoins. Many of the 'Mission'

coins are keepers for the recipient and seldom see the 'wild'.

It is unlikely on many levels. TB's are meant to travel, not to be collected. Mailing TB's back and forth would seem to be kind of pointless.

I see where you have posted an inquiry in that section... good luck with some replies. Never know til you ask. >> http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=316156

Good point! I'm excited about the Halloween Geocoin and Card Mission - Let's get to the fun. :)

Well it seems that the last participant was over 24 hrs ago so I will officially end this period of the mission and the popcorn :lol: can be put away for a little while. I'll start the process of sending out your Mission Recipient in a manor of minutes, so check those emails.

1. Participating : Sept.30/13

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Received

Note: shep1369 has fallen through the crack, I'll email him to post here.

Edited by kini_ont

my regular notice concerning missions...i'm a pain to find coins for,,,i participate because I enjoy the surprise of opening a card and seeing what's inside...please, if you get me for your mission, don't worry about finding something i'm looking for or don't have...just enjoy the fun of the mission, as I do.

ILYK

1. Participating - 9/16/13

2. Received Name - 9/30/13

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Received

I don't have time to wait by my empty mailbox .... ;)

4cfc7434-b587-4051-9fb8-6c8d405b9c33.jpg

------------------------------------------

I have a card to find and coins to search through to find one that doesn't have popcorn shrapnel all over it ... :laughing:

------------------------------------------

THEN I have to hit the corner with my tin cup to gather some 'coins' to ship this mission ... :lol:

e77cde38-4f17-436f-bd23-38c8d0698106.jpg

It is official ALL Halloween Missions have been sent and a few of you are very fast off the line :blink: Please remember to update your status here (it will prevent me from sending emails ) and above all Have Fun B)

1. Participating : Sept.30/13

2. Received Name : Oct. 1/13

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Received

1380078210[/url]' post='5304542']

Count me in. Missions are the best!

Participating- 9/24/13

Name Received- 9/30/13

Mission Sent-

Mission Received-

Will work on sending off mission when return home from Jamaica vacation next week.

"No problem Mon" as they say here.

1380078210[/url]' post='5304542']

Count me in. Missions are the best!

Participating- 9/24/13

Name Received- 9/30/13

Mission Sent-

Mission Received-

Will work on sending off mission when return home from Jamaica vacation next week.

"No problem Mon" as they say here.

irie !

ILYK

Hmm, do I wait until after Geocoinfest to send out my mission or just send it now? Decisions, decisions...

1. Participating - 09/25/13

2. Received Name - 09/30/13

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Received

If you get my name I would be very happy to get one of the Geocoin Nerds I need for my collection (see my profile) instead of a full-sized geocoin. :) Even an activated Version 2 would be great if you can adopt it over to me!