Halloween Mission 2013 - Card & Coin

kini_ont

365a403d-38d5-4ef4-9e14-1e3376ad53ca.jpg

A simple Halloween Mission, signup will end 9/30/13 and all names will be sent by 10/03/13. Mission package will consist of one (1) unactivated regular sized geocoin (1½ in or larger no micro’s) and a Halloween Card, your mission package should be mailed no later than 10/14/13.

If interested please e-mail through my profile (no PM's!) and include the following:

Geocaching Name

Full Name & Address

Assignments will be random. Please do not ask to be assigned a certain person and please be aware you may have to ship internationally. Please report the following in this thread to keep us up to date on your progress;

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Received

Note if participating you will be responsible to get a card and geocoin to your assigned geocacher even if the one you sent is lost in the mail!

A simple Halloween Mission, signup will end 9/30/13 and all names will be sent by 10/03/13. Mission package will consist of one (1) unactivated regular sized geocoin (1½ in or larger no micro’s) and a Halloween Card, your mission package should be mailed no later than 10/14/13.

If interested please e-mail through my profile (no PM's!) and include the following:

Geocaching Name

Full Name & Address

Assignments will be random. Please do not ask to be assigned a certain person and please be aware you may have to ship internationally. Please report the following in this thread to keep us up to date on your progress;

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Received

Note if participating you will be responsible to get a card and geocoin to your assigned geocacher even if the one you sent is lost in the mail!

DO we purchase coins to send or do you do that...??

Geocaching Name

Full Name & Address

1. Participating

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Received

DO we purchase coins to send or do you do that...??

The idea is for you to have (or purchase) a coin and a halloween card to send to recipient (I'll send their name and address to you) but please have or make sure you can purchase a coin before the deadline to send it out (it had been known to take weeks sometimes to reach an international address) also understand that if it does go missing you may have to resend the mission coin. You in return receive a coin and card :D

This will be my first mission also!

Could you define the card?

A postcard?

Hallmark type card?

1. Participating 09/20/2013

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Received

Welcome to the mission.

Better than trying to describe it, take a look at this year's Easter Mission.

Page 2 and 3 of the Easter mission posts have a lot of pics posted of what was received by various participants.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=307519&st=0

This will be my first mission also!

Could you define the card?

A postcard?

Hallmark type card?

1. Participating 09/20/2013

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Received

Welcome to the mission.

Better than trying to describe it, take a look at this year's Easter Mission.

Page 2 and 3 of the Easter mission posts have a lot of pics posted of what was received by various participants.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=307519&st=0

This is my first mission too, looking forward to it, thanks for sharing the easter one.....I'm already preparing what I'm going to send....

I'm in too! Missions are fun. You never know what you are going to get!

1. Participating - 09/25/13

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Mission Received

If you get my name I would be very happy to get one of the Geocoin Nerds I need for my collection (see my profile) instead of a full-sized geocoin. :) Even an activated Version 2 would be great if you can adopt it over to me!