Upload a photo

TeamBrill

How do I upload a photo to a trackable's progress?

Depends upon what you mean...

The Trackable Owner can upload a cache at any time -- from the Upload an Image link on the trackable page.

A person other than the TO can upload a photo to their log -- either by editing their already existing log; while posting a log (apparently not via smart phone); or by posting a "Note" log and uploading with that log by utilizing the photo icon pictured below at the extreme right (next to the red trash can).

7520355c-21f5-4726-9bb1-a0506fd1a3ca.png

How do I upload a photo to a trackable's progress?

Depends upon what you mean...

The Trackable Owner can upload a cache at any time -- from the Upload an Image link on the trackable page.

A person other than the TO can upload a photo to their log -- either by editing their already existing log; while posting a log (apparently not via smart phone); or by posting a "Note" log and uploading with that log by utilizing the photo icon pictured below at the extreme right (next to the red trash can).

7520355c-21f5-4726-9bb1-a0506fd1a3ca.png

Many thanks. I think I've figured it out but despite editing the photos so they're the right way up they still appear 90 degrees out on the log. Hey ho!!!

If you're using windows, just open them in your default viewer, if they need flipping still then rotate them manually, and whether you flip them or the software program did, find "save as" to save them again... this will preserve the correct orientation.

I suspect that someday GC.com will catch up and automatically flip fotos.... probably.