Viking Dragon Shield Geocoin created

Ogima

The pricing of the Viking Dragon Shield Geocoin in our shop:

RE editions: € 9,95 incl VAT / € 8,22 excl VAT (outside Europe)

LE (75 pieces) editions: € 10,95 incl VAT / € 9,05 excl VAT (outside Europe)

As version E is preferred by so many people, we have decided to change this one into a RE edition.

There will be a few sets (of 7 pieces) available containing the AE edition.

Availability of the coins: last week of October.

Clarification please ...

Geocoinstore showed the Version E - named Valkyries - as being a LE. But above you say it is not.

Which is correct ??

I bought it from Geocoinstore and it was the same price as the LE Mjollnir version. Weren't the RE's supposed to be less ??

Valkyries is not a limited edition.

Earlier is was, but before introduction, it has changed into RE (see earlier in this thread).

Appearantly Mike forgot about this.

Mjollnir is LE and contains a luminating dragon.

It is up to Geocoinstore to define their prices and choose whether or not there is a difference between LE and RE.

Valkyries is not a limited edition.

Earlier is was, but before introduction, it has changed into RE (see earlier in this thread).

Appearantly Mike forgot about this.

Mjollnir is LE and contains a luminating dragon.

It is up to Geocoinstore to define their prices and choose whether or not there is a difference between LE and RE.

Thanks for the clarification.

Reason I asked was that geocoinstore advertised it as a LE in their offering. I'll pass this question on to them since they are the ones who advertised both versions as LE.

I must have!

Just did a check and at Geocoinstore.com they still have five of the seven versions. At PHDcoins.ca the Sleipnir and Yggdrasil versions are still available in limited numbers. Geocachingshop.nl has the Helheim and Yggdrasil versions still in stock and geocoins.wellner.se has only the Helheim version left.

The Helheim, Sleipnir and Yggdrasil versions are still available at cacheboxstore.com and also at Geocoinstore.com (with at the moment a 20% discount).

PHDCoins.ca only has the Yggdrasil version left (but with a 10% discount).

Edited by Ogima

As of now available at geocachingshop.nl: three new versions of the Viking Dragon Shield Geocoin!

Hreasvelg (LE)

Viking-Dragon-Shield-Geocoin-J-Hreasvelg-F.JPG

Idun (RE)

Viking-Dragon-Shield-Geocoin-I-Idun-F.JPG

Gulveig (LE)

Viking-Dragon-Shield-Geocoin-H-Gulveig-F.JPG

The Valkyries, Sleipnir, Helheim en Yggdrasil versions are also available again.

At PHDcoins.ca are from 17th of Januari also available the Gulveig, Valkyries, and the Vinland editions of the Viking Dragon Shield Geocoin.

The Vinland limited edition celebrates the Viking colonization of North America in the 10th and 11th centuries and is exclusive to PHDCoins.

Top to bottom: Gulveig, Valkyries and Vinland

newsletter201401_img3.jpg

Dear Ogima,

I am writing you concerning your use of artwork/designs for unlicensed purposes. This is a cease and desist notice. I am the designer of the VIKING DRAGON SHIELD design that you have made into a geocoin. This image/design is part of a series of medieval shields for the exclusive use of West Wolf Renaissance LLC and Medieval Collectibles Inc. Being you do not have the rights to use this image/design, you must discontinue its use immediately.

We do not wish to pursue legal action, however, when our artwork is stolen and used without our consent, we take that very seriously. Changing the color of a copyrighted image does not make it yours. Please cease and desist from using our intellectual property.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Phillip W. Anderson

West Wolf Renaissance LLC

Medieval Collectibes, Inc.