Eastern Nebraska/Western Iowa

Guest redd

quote:
Originally posted by cedricmackay:

Hey Redd

I am checking it out once a day

Howdy Cedric:

What do you think about a Fontenelle Forest cache? I've never been there, but I've heard it's a nice place. Do you think it's too "controlled" to be a good cache site?

Guest cedricmackay

I have thought about that myself I live in bellevue and I hunt at Gifford Farm so that is a place I thought about. I Know of a few places that would be okay to put a couple without impacting the area to much. I would get permision before I placed one though.

Guest The Shorts

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Just thought that with the new interest in Geo-caching in the area that this thread deserved to be brought back on top. We started caching around Christmas, and can't stop.

The Shorts

Hi All,

I'm from Shenandoah. Usually try to check in here every few days. Went out today and got a couple of firsts down in Missouri. Has anyone thought about an East Neb. - Sw Iowa GeoCache gathering? We get to Omaha quite often. Maybe it would be fun to have something out at Cunningham or one of the other parks around Omaha.

I've had the enjoyment of finding caches hidden by everyone who has posted here so far, except the "Utahn" (maybe one of his too someday?). My thanks to all of you!

I recently also had the pleasure of teaming with The Shorts to find a couple of caches that had giving both of us some trouble. I've seen some interesting places that I would never have seen, and met some interesting people whom I may never have met - all attributable to this great hobby/sport.

I hope to meet & greet more of you "out there" on the paths in the future. icon_biggrin.gif

I've had the enjoyment of finding caches hidden by everyone who has posted here so far, except the "Utahn" (maybe one of his too someday?). My thanks to all of you!

I recently also had the pleasure of teaming with The Shorts to find a couple of caches that had giving both of us some trouble. I've seen some interesting places that I would never have seen, and met some interesting people whom I may never have met - all attributable to this great hobby/sport.

I hope to meet & greet more of you "out there" on the paths in the future. icon_biggrin.gif