Date/Time

Treasure Hunter G

post-7144588-080359500 1378852654_thumb.pngEssentially, if done right, my cart will have two different endings depending on if it's completed during the night or day. I'm not familiar with how the hour system works on the date/time function--and of course the emulator is static in regards to time (I think mine is perpetually at 9:36 or something like that)

Well, long story short, is the PNG file below setting up a condition for 9AM, 9PM, or am I doing the whole thing wrong?

(for the record, I'm aiming for 9PM...so should I make that 21 instead of 9, as in 24-hour format?)

Thanks!

... is the PNG file below setting up a condition for 9AM, 9PM, or am I doing the whole thing wrong?

I am unable to see the *.png. This might be the reason that you receive no reply.

Did you click on it? With Firefox, when I click I get a larger and very readable image. Unfortunately I can't do Wherigo carts so I can't answer the question but maybe if you can read it you will be able to do so.

I did a little playing around with this the other week. The best way to find out if it works is to create a zone outside your house that only activates at a certain time on start otherwise you get a message saying it doesn't work come back later. Doing it a similar way to what you have I got it to work on the garmin, android and iPhone. The problem I encountered was that currently the cart takes the operating system time and not the gps time so all you need to do it change your internal clock to cheat. While I was able to lock the garmin to a time zone I wasnt able to with the android (or iphone). I did this by using a bit of code that is somewhere in the forums. The other thing that may have to be taken into account is time changes (british summer time) as when the clocks change by an hour it means your coding will be out by an hour.

My personal hope is that in WIG v1.1 the people working on it will implement gps time to avoid these problems.